Manly Vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SEMI FINAL TEAM LIST
V COWBOYS
1. Brett STEWART
2. Jorge TAUFUA
3. Dean WHARE
4. Jamie LYON ©
5. Michael OLDFIELD
6. Kieran FORAN
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Jason KING ©
9. Matt BALLIN
10. Brent KITE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
12. Tony WILLIAMS
13. Glenn STEWART
Bench:
14. Jamie BUHRER
15. Joe GALUVAO
16. Darcy LUSSICK
17. Vic MAURO
18. George ROSE

1. Brett STEWART
2. Jorge TAUFUA
12. Tony WILLIAMS (he hides out here anyway)
4. Jamie LYON ©
3. Dean WHARE
6. Kieran FORAN
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Jason KING ©
9. Matt BALLIN
10. Brent KITE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
15. Joe GALUVAO
13. Glenn STEWART
Bench:
14. Jamie BUHRER
16. Darcy LUSSICK
17. Vic MAURO
18. George ROSE
5. Michael OLDFIELD

fixed ;) ;)

Ralphie said:
Nth Qld will have learnt from last Friday night. They will be inside the 10 for the entirety of the game. It's very very difficult to get any momentum when the opposition are in your face. If we try to do the same we will get penalised, guaranteed.

In the final last year the cowgirls tried rushing us in defence and holding down. It worked for a while but they couldn't maintain the physical effort required and were eventually torn to shreds. They will try this again. We have to outlast them and bring the same defensive desire we showed in Townsville. Buhrer struggled in the centres for the last 10 mins but players kept turning up on the inside to cover him.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
1. Brett STEWART
2. Jorge TAUFUA
12. Tony WILLIAMS 1st 60 mins then Jamie Buhrer
4. Jamie LYON ©
3. Dean WHARE
6. Kieran FORAN
7. Daly CHERRY-EVANS
8. Jason KING ©
9. Matt BALLIN
18. George ROSE
11. Anthony WATMOUGH
15. Joe GALUVAO
13. Glenn STEWART
Bench:
14. Jamie BUHRER
16. Darcy LUSSICK
5. Michael OLDFIELD
10. Brent KITE
17. Vic MAURO
fixed ;) ;)
how bout this ?

Is it just me or does it seem like this is building nicely for us. Bring back the siege mentality ;)

Only thing that scares me is Taufua, Whare and Oldfield.

Not much experience at all. Ash Graham is a great jumper/finisher. Jorge will have to learn how to jump.

I think that combination can excel in a one- off match against the Cowboys ...I'm more worried about Whare if we meet the Bulldogs again.

so you guys actualy think you have a chance? you couldnt even beat the dogs when they dropped the ball all night! matty b is going to make this look like childs play :) good luck Manly. You will need it :)

Manly Wawhinger said:
so you guys actualy think you have a chance? you couldnt even beat the dogs when they dropped the ball all night! matty b is going to make this look like childs play :) good luck Manly. You will need it :)

And you could only beat us by 6 points when we played at 50% of our capability and without Lyon for the second half. Who should be more worried?

Manly Wawhinger said:

Matty Ballin does usually perform highly in sudden death games, I think you're right.

Im a dry biscuit but Im tellin you that bus scene with The Spit as the backdrop almost brought a tear to my eye.

Does anyone know if there is a restuarant still there called The Fresh Ketch ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6