Manly Vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
I like my cashews unsalted.
I prefer salted myself but I fixed the error so thanks GE, though I feel a bit unsulted.:p

I thought you were jist being a cliesut Kiwi, cuz.

Don't be unsulted bro!

(that's terrible, apologies to KE and all new zealunders bigger then me!)

Damn it... Zealanders!

Sorry, carry on.

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
I like my cashews unsalted.
I prefer salted myself but I fixed the error so thanks GE, though I feel a bit unsulted.:p

I thought you were jist being a cliesut Kiwi, cuz.

Don't be unsulted bro!

(that's terrible, apologies to KE and all new zealunders bigger then me!)

Damn it... Zealanders!

Sorry, carry on.
You might be in trouble GE. Get in your jandals, grab your chully bun and hide behind a moose.

Our kick chase game is vital in this one. Foz and DCE have to stand up and take charge of this game. We MUST hammer the Cows into their own half and keep them there. That means long kicks and fast straight line defense. They dont like the grind they aren't that sort of team. They need space and time for JT ,Mangoes and sewerneck (**** I hate that prick) to run. Take away their time and space they will struggle and that means cheating the 10 meters all night like the dogs did unfortunately the pink clowns wont be suckered like they were on friday.

niccipops said:
You might be in trouble GE. Get in your jandals, grab your chully bun and hide behind a moose.

new zealanders call moose "miss" and the last 'miss' i kissed I had to marry!

bob dylan said:
I don eat salty nuts, but that's just me.

"Chocolate salty balls!"

*southpark.

*back on track - the cowboys kinda worry me, they are red hot at the moment!

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

back on track - the cowboys kinda worry me, they are red hot at the moment!

So you did french kiss a moose!
And you're right about the cowboys. They're sizzling atm. The broncos made little attempt to keep the ball away from Bowen and Thurston though. Manly should do a better job of this.

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
niccipops said:

back on track - the cowboys kinda worry me, they are red hot at the moment!

So you did french kiss a moose!
And you're right about the cowboys. They're sizzling atm. The broncos made little attempt to keep the ball away from Bowen and Thurston though. Manly should do a better job of this.

What goes on in the Arctic, stays in the Arctic!!!!!

I suggest kicking the ball dead and/or more banana kicks from foran where snake follows through and scores.

JT's defense is suspect. From what I seen over the season Matai, Big T and others should run at him all night, with a runner off the shoulder. That, and punting long and low over the end line is a good move to mitigate Bowen's returns. A straight line must also be kept when chasing the ball. Toovs would be aware of all this, obviously. We'll win this one, and progress.

Cowboys defense still has a fat question mark all over it. Broncos never looked threatening and completely disorganised and still ran in 3 tries. But there is no doubting how good the Cows are in attacks, if we can somewhat frustrate them with stingy D, we will go a long, long way to winning the game.

Matai will do it tough to run at JT from the stands. T Rex finds it hard to run at anyone. We need Choc back running on the left fringe, but who can do Choc's role in the middle?

That's obviously if T-Rex is forced to play in the centres.

Stewart
Tafua
whare
Lyon
Oldfield
Foran
Kite
Ballin
Lussick
Watmough
Williams
Stewart

Buhrer
Rose
Galavou
Mauro

torana355 said:
bennyeagle said:
Stewart
Tafua
whare
Lyon
Oldfield
Foran
DCE
Kite
Ballin
Lussick
Watmough
Williams
Stewart

Buhrer
Rose
Galavou
Mauro

Fixed you forgot DCE :)

Thankyou lol, unfortunately i think the judiciary will rub stevie out of the finals, im hoping killer is ok, there is no way foran will play centre, if tooves wants to give us a chance of winning he wont let that happen !

This is a huge test of ticker for the boys if lyon and Matai out.

If i was simply a punter, after watching them the last couple of weeks I would expect the cows to win comfortably if our centres are out.They will have far to much speed and organisation and most importantly momentum which is the key in these finals game.The lack of atmosphere will be a great help to them also.

But big games are not won on team sheets and we have a resilient bunch of players.Will be our best win in many years if we pull it off with our 3 and 4 out.Could be done but logic and form(second halves against sides with a reorganised backline)says no.

We have to keep this game as grinding , and as slow as possible . We can beat the cows 12-10 . But we can't beat them 32-28 .

The Cows attack is almost 2nd to none , their defence is their weakspot . Add to that they don't like playing grinding in your face footy, suggests to me how it will be played this week .

Will be a see sawing , gut churning , nail biter I reckon .....

Somehow we manage to hold favouritism with the bookies. Being current Premiers can be the only reason. On form the Cowboys are scintilating.
Going B2B would be one of the greatest achievements in Sea Eagle history. Unfortunately though everything seems to be going against us.
All year we've dealt with injuries, suspensions and contract negotions. The injuries are continuous and a couple of possible suspensions coming up.
The whole rugby league world has done its best to make Manly the enemy and no one wants us to win.
For every other team left there is some kind of fairy tale result.
Bulldogs - back from the bottom thanks to the new god of coaches.
Storm - make amends and win a premiership legally.
Bunnies - darlings of the league.
Cowboys - the now pride of Queensland with an extreme Thurston and Bowen lovefest, which they deserve.
Canberra - everybody loves the underdogs.
Manly - we've won too often lately and everybody wants us out, and to bag us along on the way.
We're truly up against it. Whatever happens on Friday I just want the boys to go out hard and play with the pride of the Mighty Sea Eagles.
We often surprise people when we're down.

A little positivity

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/north-queensland-cowboys-will-have-to-defy-their-dreadful-winning-record-playing-in-sydney/story-fn2mcuj6-1226470830423

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6