Manly Vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME DAY.

Lookin' forward to heading down to the SFS, cheering the Manly boys on and flying my flag high, hopefully long after the game too.

We need to focus on our own game, execution, good defence, good kicks, and few errors to win this.

We need good, reliable performances especially from Taufua, Whare, Oldie, T-Rex and our interchange players when they are injected, as well as, of course, DCE & Foz, then the rest will fall into place.

Come on Maroon and Whites!

We just need to play better than we did last week. We can beat these guys, we proved that in Townsville a few weeks ago.

On another note, weather looks a heap better than last Friday as well.

This one could go either way. I am confident Manly can win, but I'm confident every week. I'd be more confident if Lyon was 100% and Matai was playing.

eagles2win said:
Who's Mickqld going for?

Mate I've been tipping the Cows all week and nothing changed. We're gone. No Matai , Wolf and killer on 1 leg if he even plays. Plus Joe TRex Choc are carrying injuries. I can't see us having enough points in us out wide to beat them. Cows by 12.

uh oh, hugh jackman is gunna be there.

don't we usually lose games he attends?

top guy though! :)

Can never write this team off no matter what.. they were filthy about last week , I think we could shock the cows tonight We have to much fight and class.

TAB Sportbest odds: Sea Eagles v Cowboys Fri 14 Sep 12, @ 1300:

---

Hd2Hd: Sea Eagles $1.85, Cowboys $2.00

Sea Eagles 19+ $9.00
Sea Eagles 13-18 $6.50
Sea Eagles 13+ $4.75
Sea Eagles 7-12 $5.50
Sea Eagles 1-6 $5.50
Sea Eagles 1-12 $2.90

Cowboys 1-12 $3.00
Cowboys 1-6 $5.50
Cowboys 13+ $5.25
Cowboys 7-12 $6.00
Cowboys 13-18 $7.50
Cowboys 19+ $10.00

Manly HT/Manly FT $2.70
Cowboys HT/Cowboys FT $3.00

---

Cowboys form has been fantastic, they are gonna give it to us, so Manly had better step up and be ready.

Go manly!

Im sure we will put in a fair showing & will battle away in an attempt to progress.

Cowboys seem to have the ascendency and momentum going their way including being outright favourites to win.

Although as the game gets closer it would appear the Cowboys are flying a fair way out in front of the radar.

The betting (see over there on the right)....$1.91 each...50/50, bounce of the ball....but I agree with Mick we are no chance really, no Skivvy, no Jamie, changes across the field up against a rampaging NQ Cowboys, who besides anything have a better coloured jersey than we do.

I'd put my house on a Thurson led Cowboys win tonight!!

Mick is that good enough for you???

Intentional mocks never work.

My old man was the best mock of all time, it was uncanny his ability to put a mock on. But whenever he'd intentionally try and mock something it wouldn't happen.

You guys with your attempted mocks have single handedly cost Manly a win tonight. Thanks.

The word "mock" has now lost all meaning to me after using it so many times in the post above.

Volley said:

My old man was the best mock of all time, it was uncanny his ability to put a mock on. But whenever he'd intentionally try and mock something it wouldn't happen.

You guys with your attempted mocks have single handedly cost Manly a win tonight. Thanks.

The word "mock" has now lost all meaning to me after using it so many times in the post above.

Well "mock" me dead, seems we can't have a laugh any more!!

Look I'm the best mock around here so all you imposters just mock off. I'm not faking it I honestly don't think we can win tonight. Sorry Mark I know you think we can win I can see right through that fake mock like a very thin mocking thing.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Volley said:

"You guys with your attempted mocks have single handedly cost Manly a win tonight. Thanks."

Marcus, my post itself was an attempted reverse "mock".

Now I've outed it as an attempted reverse mock, we are officially sunk.

Volley said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Volley said:

"You guys with your attempted mocks have single handedly cost Manly a win tonight. Thanks."

Marcus, my post itself was an attempted reverse "mock".

Now I've outed it as an attempted reverse mock, we are officially sunk.

No I disagree now you have reversed the reverse mock means it is still now a legal mock which is still in play. Who's on first? :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7