Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
SeaEagleRock8 said:
the mauler said:
COMMANDER said:
WTF is this a Dogs site?

Will only have to put up with them till Friday night,wel put the cleaners through them and theyl all disappear.
They want to visit to savour the aura of success that goes with all things Sea Eagles. It's only natural.

bones said:
Not worried at all. Manly by 18.
By 12. We'll ease up in the second half.

I'd already taken that into account when I said 18.

From ANZ Stadium - FYI

Week 1
Bulldogs v Manly
Friday 7 September
2.55pm - Gates open
3.00pm - Toyota Cup Elimination Kick-Off - Panthers v Dragons
5.00pm - Stadium Cafe opens
5.15pm - Toyota Cup Qualifying Final - Bulldogs v Tigers
7.45pm - Main game commences
9.15pm - Manly Sea Eagles book themselves a Qualifying Semi Final in a fortnight

HappilyManly said:
From ANZ Stadium - FYI

Week 1
Bulldogs v Manly
Friday 7 September
2.55pm - Gates open
3.00pm - Toyota Cup Elimination Kick-Off - Panthers v Dragons
5.00pm - Stadium Cafe opens
5.15pm - Toyota Cup Qualifying Final - Bulldogs v Tigers
7.45pm - Main game commences
9.15pm - Manly Sea Eagles book themselves a Qualifying Semi Final in a fortnight

Meh don't need any of the early crap 7pm seems good to go in

You know the only thing I’m dreading on Friday will be hearing the Stupid morons saying DOGGIEZ all night, stupid Beau Ryan has a lot to answer for

^Hooray!

Now would be a good time to release any of those 'emails' from earlier on in the year.

Or maybe later.... GF time?

Question: Has any of the Silvertails members joined the Doggies forum in the past or present ?. I'm interested to know why they spend so much time on our site !.

Have nothing against Bulldogs fans. My industry is full of them. Admittingly they are cocky this week but down below their knees are knocking.

Did anyone catch the stat that Manly has not lost at ANZ since the 2008 GF. Like to keep that record intact

Didn't we get done by the Dogs in round 1 of 2009 at ANZ?
Was just after Stewart was suspended for 4 games.

Just a heads up for everyone, the Missus just told me that Barba will be first try scorer but Manly still win with Snake our first try scorer. You heard it here first!

Pepi said:
Didn't we get done by the Dogs in round 1 of 2009 at ANZ?
Was just after Stewart was suspended for 4 games.

think your right , we beat you and hazem got the pointscoring record as well :D

Dogs v manly

Played 4 finals games

Dogs 3 Manly 1

Last final lost 1976 ( Manly )

The 2 sides last played a final game 95 gf

Sumdumguy said:
Just a heads up for everyone, the Missus just told me that Barba will be first try scorer but Manly still win with Snake our first try scorer. You heard it here first!

just on betting

TAB
We've just taken a huge AFL/NRL Premiership double - $50,000 @ $7.31 on Hawthorn/Manly. Click 'Like' if you think this punter will go close to a huge collect.

2upbhw6.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10