Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts said:
T Rex was great the 1st half but missing for quite a bit that 2nd half early on. Jorge was great, dogs just too good and we were off our game. Go the Broncos tomorrow night.

By great, you mean he made that 1 great run. The rest of it was tripe.

Volley said:
Garts said:
T Rex was great the 1st half but missing for quite a bit that 2nd half early on. Jorge was great, dogs just too good and we were off our game. Go the Broncos tomorrow night.

By great, you mean he made that 1 great run. The rest of it was tripe.

Also the offload that led to our 1st try.

I saw a doggies supporter strutting around in his jersey at a large shopping centre today. I suddenly felt that I was Steve Matai and needed to tackle him but I went into the book shop instead.

Just saw this nice message posted by our good mate Barack O Barba

http://www.cowboysstampede.com.au/showthread.php?10809-Semi-Final-%28away-v-Manly%29-Game-amp-Ticketing-information

Ceagle said:

http://www.cowboysstampede.com.au/showthread.php?10809-Semi-Final-%28away-v-Manly%29-Game-amp-Ticketing-information

I want you to absolutely smash the living **** out of these maroon pricks , give special attention to Watmough , the Stewart brothers , T-Rex , King and Matai ( if they are there ) and Foran .

Don't forget what they did to you last year ! Cmon North Queensland fire up ! This is your chance to shine . You have been great all year and on behalf of all other Sydney club fans - we want you to knock these Eagles into kingdom come

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ceagle said:

I want you to absolutely smash the living **** out of these maroon pricks , give special attention to Watmough , the Stewart brothers , T-Rex , King and Matai ( if they are there ) and Foran .

Don't forget what they did to you last year ! Cmon North Queensland fire up ! This is your chance to shine . You have been great all year and on behalf of all other Sydney club fans - we want you to knock these Eagles into kingdom come

Gee those Dogs supporters are really fixated with us.

You should focus on your own backyard mate and hope your boys can learn to hang on to the pill. Neither side looked like premiership winners on Friday night and any Dogs fan with an ounce of credibility would admit that.

YOD said:
you guys are great value. Your team gets owned twice in a row by a superior team and you still think you'll win the GF hahahaha

Toovey can't get you there folks. He doesn't have the goods tactically and has been to school over the last week or so. I hope he learns something.

Thanks for the training run btw - it should help with the more important games ahead.

Worry about only just beating a Manly team which played one of their worst games of they year with no Lyon for majority of the game.

Now I don't want to have an argument, so please be civil.

Whilst neither side had a perfect game by any stretch of the imagination, the dogs defence was mostly really really solid. Holding out Manly for the first 15 or so minutes was stellar. But it was our fault for giving you so much time in our half.

I have no doubt it will be what the boys focus on over the next couple of weeks, getting rid of the silly mistakes.

To say we did not look like Premiership winners was a bit harsh, you could have scored so many more points but we stopped you.

I thought Manly came out very strong, but seemed to focus more on trying to out muscle us rather than playing smart footy. Daly has a shocker, Watmough was being a major dick all night, Matai went in for yet another high shot.

Now you can go off at Ennis all you like for being a grub, I can see why he has that rep, however I think you guys get a little bit carried away when mouthing off about him. The worst thing he did in this game was swearing at the refs, and whilst not directed at the refs, it wasn't the best look. But crucifying him and attacking him personally over it is ridiculous. Those guys are out there pumped up to their eye balls and emotions fly high, Channel 9 knows the risk of airing what the players say to the refs, so if you are worried about swearing on tv blame them.

You guys are so passionate on these forums, which I admire. I hope Manly turn out to the Cowboys game because the fans have such an impact on how the team performs and this is do or die for you guys now.

Just to save time.....

The user name is enough.

Banhammer.gif

I guess all things to do with Manly are attractive to other club supporters. That's why you're on this site. My guess is that on your own site, there's a lack of intelligence. If you like coming on here so much, you should ditch your own team and come on over. You're on here often enough.

niccipops said:
I saw a doggies supporter strutting around in his jersey at a large shopping centre today. I suddenly felt that I was Steve Matai and needed to tackle him but I went into the book shop instead.

You did the right thing. As can be seen from the ones who infest this site the last place you would expect to find a Bulldregs supporter is in a bookshop

Arko-admirer said:
niccipops said:

You did the right thing. As can be seen from the ones who infest this site the last place you would expect to find a Bulldregs supporter is in a bookshop

... unless it's to see if that Hassler book is still in circulation.

Be Manly DON said:
To say we did not look like Premiership winners was a bit harsh, you could have scored so many more points but we stopped you.

The Bulldogs defence was excellent, no doubt. The Bulldogs were the better side and certainly deserved their win.

However I doubt a side has ever dropped that much ball in a GF and won it. I'm not saying the Bulldogs can't win it, but they will need to improve tenfold on that performance if they are to do so, and Manly will need to improve twentyfold if we are to go B2B because we were even worse than you.

Neither a Bulldogs premiership or a Manly premiership is an impossibility, but if I were in the Storm's shoes I would be feeling pretty confident tbh.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8