Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Too many bloody errors. Another uninspiring second half. But they never give up, that's for sure. Just no flow or direction in attack in second half. Looked like T-Rex was the only game paln and when that didn't work we didn't have much. Foran tried hard. Really missed Killer on that RHS

Dis anyone else think watmough had a shocker ? Kings aggression was vented in the wrong areas and our halves really didn't step up in the death ? Our forwards got dominated, kingy really needed to step up and be a leader but he really caused too much trouble then he could handle !

Jethro said:
Now to get ready for the influx of nyar-nyar-ne-na-na's from the Dog supporters

My finger is poised over the ban button. I'm in no mood for any dog trolls tonight

The Dogs will murder whoever they play in the final if they are allowed to slow down tackles the way they were allowed tonight.

What is the point referee of letting Dogs hold Manly down set after set and then warn the Dogs when THEY have the ball??? What does Manly get out of that???

Let alone the constant forward passes exemption for them.

Jethro said:

Your right, but good on hem they were too good. But those two teams were very ordinary. I don't hunk Souths or the storm would be too worried.

Chip and Chase said:
Jethro said:

My finger is poised over the ban button. I'm in no mood for any dog trolls tonight

Mine too and I'm sure that they will be here to hang it on us

The refs were fine we had our fare share of time with the ball and we blew it, the dogs just played better, we had no structure, and our forwards didn't lay the platform !!

Worst game I've seen from Snake in years. Trex is just a passanger in the second half of games. DCE awful. Lots of guts but the execution just went out the window when the pressure was on. Those 2 consecutive drop balls by Whare and king in our quarter at the start of the second half really set the tone for the second half.

I have always been a Trex supporter. All through the winger days when everyone else was giving it to him.

Tonight I will finally say pack you bags Tony and join the team you played for tonight. Pathetic effort Williams. Piss off ASAP.

Sorry had a few beers but fair dinkum.

T-Rex set up our second try, but that was about it.
Our defence was good. Out attack woeful.
Not to worry. We've got George Rose to come back and pump up the boys.

Tonight's result is the reason people shouldn't claim wins before they happen.
Tough match. Heaps of mistakes from both sides. A lot of marginal passes from our opposition. Too many handling errors from Manly when they should have just held the ball. The refereeing seemed reasonably fair
With Jamie injured and Matai probably suspended we could be gone for the year. Still in with a chance but we I guess we can't expect to win every year.
Anyone who doesn't believe the doggies are the real deal should be starting to contemplate that they could win this year. Sincerely hope they don't though. Would even prefer Melbourne.

niccipops said:
Tonight's result is the reason people shouldn't claim wins before they happen.
Tough match. Heaps of mistakes from both sides. A lot of marginal passes from our opposition. Too many handling errors from Manly when they should have just held the ball. The refereeing seemed reasonably fair
With Jamie injured and Matai probably suspended we could be gone for the year. Still in with a chance but we I guess we can't expect to win every year.
Anyone who doesn't believe the doggies are the real deal should be starting to contemplate that they could win this year. Sincerely hope they don't though. Would even prefer Melbourne.
Good post pops , have been reading a lot here over the last 3 days and some very cocky predictions . You guys are the real deal , we only beat you by 6 and that was like a gf to us , keep your heads up , its on again next week

Dogs should have beaten us by double digits, Better team won tonite, we were definitely off our game
also Josh Reynolds is a diving whinging grub staright out of Ennis arsehole

I don't think we've had so many players make the wrong decisions so many times in a game for awhile. It really was a bit of an error-athon from both sides.

T Rex was great the 1st half but missing for quite a bit that 2nd half early on. Jorge was great, dogs just too good and we were off our game. Go the Broncos tomorrow night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8