Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I wonder if the thought has crossed Stevie's mind that he might be having an extended holiday so he could take Ennis with him.

Gee we are falling off some tackles and not killing the off loads. Looking a bit tired

Don Singe said:
niccipops said:
COMMANDER said:
Honestly don't know who is going to win this game.

Coin flip.
I agree Commander. I can't understand why fans from either side would claim this game as a sure thing. Many variables effect the result of a footy game.
I hope the game is fair and a little bit of luck goes our way and that Manly just goes out there and does their thing to the best of their ability and then I'll be somersaulting around my loungeroom when the final whistle blows.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Our campaign is in trouble here
Thank god we don't have to see that you fat tart

That's not a nice thing to say about nicci Don.

So.... Have the poodles been told to lay down any time someone goes near their heads... Or just soft?

Shocking attempted pass by Gifty there, yet again no patience with the ball. Brett was guilty of it at least 3 times in that 2 nd half

We were poor tonight and still came within 6 of the Dogs at their best. The real disappointment will come with our suspensions and injuries. Oh and prepare for the trolls guys.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10