Manly vs Rabbids [Round 22 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Winning 4-0 and Souths were going nowhere. Then the referees gave them two piggy back penalites to get up the other end for a try. The first penalty was for a hold down on the first tackle from a catch! Yet another sticth up. It's manly's fault it seems as we don't have enough fans to give tv ratings and crowds they want.

I suppose after 43 years of desolate wilderness you celebrate anything you can get. They really are the joke of the league.

We got bashed :(

Don't get why Foz, Sid and Killer kept clustering within 10m of the RHS :huh:

Matai's loss took Manly away from the LHS - we need to trust Tommy. Almost scored when wr actually ran up the LHS.

Next week we need a simple game :angel:

We is still #1 :D

Pepsi jerseys need to be burned tonight :idea:

voicefromthehill said:
Killer is angry tonight!

Not angry enough.

Nor our pigs.

Turning point as clear as day TRed taking that wrong option. Ferris and Hiku unmarked inside...would've been 12-10 and game on.

This is the loss you blokes wanted so much.

Another new rule. You can get up to play the ball, push and shove the marker and you get a penalty. Wow so many new rules tonight.

Yet another time that we get penalised for the marker standing his ground on the mark

Not discouraged by this result at all.

Just serves as a reminder as to what's required.

Hate to say it guys, but not really a surprise tonight.

A good thing for us in reality.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12