Manly vs Rabbids [Round 22 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I know it's only one game, but I really can't see us beating that mob in the finals! Way to strong quick and tough! Our forwards got absolutely hammered, and Sutton to return!

RiverEagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
Killer is angry tonight!

Not angry enough.

Nor our pigs.

Turning point as clear as day TRed taking that wrong option. Ferris and Hiku unmarked inside...would've been 12-10 and game on.

This is the loss you blokes wanted so much.

Harsh call - Matai intentionally maimed, TRed steps into position that wasn't in training run.

Was this the grand final ? Does the season end in August now. My god they are losers.

Not taking it away from the Vermin, they deserved to win tonight as they were the better of the two teams. But the fact is we played like crap and can improve. They played their GF tonight and I don't think there is much improvement left in them.

NRL referees are a complete joke. They're turning what is a great game into a rabble.

I'm a big fan of Jamie Buhrer, but tonight was the worst game I've seen from him. Couldn't hold onto the ball to save himself, often crowded Foz forcing him to take a tackle, and also missed a few tackles out there.

deano59 said:
I know it's only one game, but I really can't see us beating that mob in the finals! Way to strong quick and tough! Our forwards got absolutely hammered, and Sutton to return!

Troll **** off you filthy vermin

COMMANDER said:
Not discouraged by this result at all.

Just serves as a reminder as to what's required.

Yeah, I feel the same but I'm not happy though :mad:

KOMORI said:
Loss we actually needed?

Of course we needed a loss. When was the last time a team won 12 odd straight to win the comp?
Roosters undefeated in 1975???????

Last year they beat us big time - then the Finals came - so nothing to worry about.

The Media have their darlings, so all the focus is on them - UNDER THE RADAR :p

Choc was awesome tonight. But having all 3 of our playmakers crowding each other on the RHS was dumb :cool:

Sending the love to Matai :heart: Please just let it be pinched nerves :angel:

dowdz said:
Souths played their Grand Final tonight.

I hope so. Can you imagine all the crap that would go on if they actually won the real thing? It would be unbearable :dodgy:

Jethro said:
dowdz said:
Souths played their Grand Final tonight.

I hope so. Can you imagine all the crap that would go on if they actually won the real thing? It would be unbearable :dodgy:

Would have to leave Sydney Jethro.

Let the media love affair with Souths go into overdrive again at this time of year, they can just regurgitate the same stories from the last few years but when it counts and that's not round 22 we will be there and firing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11