Manly you are pathetic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I promised MickQLD that I would rip Manly a new one when they deserve it. There you go brother, passionate enough?.

NYEagle said:
anthonyb1965 said:
NYEagle said:
Disgusting performance.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Cowboys have nothing and you are playing like a deer in headlights.
Tafua you are a joke and should be watching the Manly semis on TV. Bring back Blair.
Horo you are crap should barely be on the bench.
And to Tooves - I'm not impressed with your coaching at all and with you gameplan. It's obvious the Cowboys should be tired and they look pretty tired to me after the Monday night game but what do you do?. Tell them to throw the ball back and forth rather than keeping possession and building pressure for the second half assault.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

Stop watching the betting markets and try concentrating on a gameplan.

Just unbelievable, disgusted.

NYEagle

Then leave troll!

Hey Ashley you are a bigger idiot than all of them calling me a troll. I've been a true Manly fan longer than you have been alive.
I imagine you are a former bulldogs or saints fan who came over to Manly when they started to have success. Who don't you go and support Souths you idiot.

NYEagle

Firstly it's Anthony secondly, I am 49 so that must make you 55? Lastly, I have followed Manly since I new about rugby league. Champion post no.2 mate!

We need forwards ASAP. Kingy and Choc are seriously damaged and have lost their ability to stop the behemoths like the Burgess Clan or the Cowboys props :(

Jorge was dropping balls all year - everyone was blaming his shoulder injury in the Trials. Nothing to do with Snake being out - its an individual flaw :s

Problem is not getting better, so leave Gutho in and Jorge can trot off to rehab :idea:

COMMANDER said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
dislike-symbol-677871836b92b114206f42368235c018f686095f-s6-c30.jpg

I honestly think you hope Manly lose so you can pour your dog turd on those that get upset about it. Its all you have.

never have I seen you praise our team, win or lose you get behind them not stab at them at every loss
you sir are a ... sore loser

Then read harder you ****stain. I constantly tell you that we have the best team on paper. Its not difficult. Berkeley high need to revisit their English curriculum.

You have always been a knob, and always will be.

And you an uneducated redneck. What a ragtag bunch we all make then, eh? There will always be knobs around while hics like you post.

Oh, and I may always be and die a knob, but at least my neck wont match the colour of the cedar box I go in the ground with

the mauler said:
Threads with titles like this one are a disgrace.. We've finished equal 1st ffs!!! Pull your heads in you nuffies!!!
You guys don't deserve to support a team like this one.

With all due respect maybe you don't understand what being a passionate fan is like mauler. You should know, I'm a bit disappointed in you.

We all have the right to vent when Manly lay an egg like this. If it gets a little nasty between the real and fake Manly fans so what?. We leave it in the thread.

I really dislike thread titles like this and I don't see the need to criticise our team and players at every opportunity.
We have come second in the regular comp with equal wins to the chooks.
Tonight the Cows were full strength and we had 5 key players out with Snake a late withdrawal. The end result was five tries to three. The penalty count had to be a bit lop-sided too.
Yes there were plenty of mistakes. We can't win the comp without tidying those up.
Do people honestly think that the players out there weren't trying right up until the final whistle?
The Cowboys were the better team tonight but the number two team at the end of a 26 week competition is far from pathetic.

Get rid of Brett, Glenn, Matai, Foran, DCE, Lyon, Watmough, Buhrer and anyone else the papers have linked with another club. That is the problem, it is so obvious it is even in the papers.

Wholeheartedly agree with Nicci. No point in negativity. You're either a true supporter or a fair weather fan. The boys are down at the moment and I support them as much as I ever have. The rest of you should try to do the same.

NYEagle said:
the mauler said:
Threads with titles like this one are a disgrace.. We've finished equal 1st ffs!!! Pull your heads in you nuffies!!!
You guys don't deserve to support a team like this one.

With all due respect maybe you don't understand what being a passionate fan is like mauler. You should know, I'm a bit disappointed in you.

Pffft.... Just because you lay the boot into everyone, that makes you passionate?? Your disappointed in me 2??? Lol... Wtf???
With all due respect, I don't give a **** what you think buddy.

niccipops said:
I really dislike thread titles like this and I don't see the need to criticise our team and players at every opportunity.
We have come second in the regular comp with equal wins to the chooks.
Tonight the Cows were full strength and we had 5 key players out with Snake a late withdrawal. The end result was five tries to three. The penalty count had to be a bit lop-sided too.
Yes there were plenty of mistakes. We can't win the comp without tidying those up.
Do people honestly think that the players out there weren't trying right up until the final whistle?
The Cowboys were the better team tonight but the number two team at the end of a 26 week competition is far from pathetic.

Hey there nicci. I think the trepidation here stems from the off field angst and uncertainty produced from the players.

If we lost tonight, but everything was honky dory like it is off field at say The Chooks and Bunnies, I think, well I know personally, id be like, we'll bounce back next week.

NYEagle said:
QldEagle01 said:
NYEagle said:
anthonyb1965 said:
NYEagle said:
Disgusting performance.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Cowboys have nothing and you are playing like a deer in headlights.
Tafua you are a joke and should be watching the Manly semis on TV. Bring back Blair.
Horo you are crap should barely be on the bench.
And to Tooves - I'm not impressed with your coaching at all and with you gameplan. It's obvious the Cowboys should be tired and they look pretty tired to me after the Monday night game but what do you do?. Tell them to throw the ball back and forth rather than keeping possession and building pressure for the second half assault.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

Stop watching the betting markets and try concentrating on a gameplan.

Just unbelievable, disgusted.

NYEagle

Then leave troll!

Hey Ashley you are a bigger idiot than all of them calling me a troll. I've been a true Manly fan longer than you have been alive.
I imagine you are a former bulldogs or saints fan who came over to Manly when they started to have success. Who don't you go and support Souths you idiot.

NYEagle

you mister NY Eagle are the idiot, portraying true colours id say, fairweather supporter, you are no true supporter that i wish to be associated with, thats for sure.

Oh I got it now..... You are a <B>Wynnum Manly</B>fan. Lol

big with insults, small with intelligence arnt you, i think every one here sees your issues, i dont need to sink to your level. gnight

bones said:
Dear NRL,
Please bring back the Bears. Ryan wants a decent to follow.
Regards, Bones.
Oh wow, this old chestnut from the mwse.com.au days. Its like watching a rerun of Alf, without the comedy.

And bones, I want a decent WHAT to follow? I'm unsure as to the grammar of your sentence there?

QldEagle01 said:
NYEagle said:
QldEagle01 said:
NYEagle said:
anthonyb1965 said:
Then leave troll!

NYEagle

you mister NY Eagle are the idiot, portraying true colours id say, fairweather supporter, you are no true supporter that i wish to be associated with, thats for sure.

Oh I got it now..... You are a <B>Wynnum Manly</B>fan. Lol

big with insults, small with intelligence arnt you, i think every one here sees your issues, i dont need to sink to your level. gnight

I insulted one guy, the one who called me a troll. Read the thread.

Ryan said:
Hey there nicci. I think the trepidation here stems from the off field angst and uncertainty produced from the players.

If we lost tonight, but everything was honky dory like it is off field at say The Chooks and Bunnies, I think, well I know personally, id be like, we'll bounce back next week.

The media don't constantly run negative stories about the bunnies and the chooks.
Fact is that most of us on here have absolutely no inside knowledge on what's really going on with the players. I choose not to judge them. They're my team. They have my full support while they wear the jersey.

This thread is going nowhere fast. If you want to take it out on each other one on one, go to the general forum and duke it out. This one is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4