Manly you are pathetic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jatz Crackers said:
COMMANDER said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Deliberate decision by 2V to place priority on a stronger team in the finals than risk injury & wear & tear tonight. He has done this before just like Des.

HA HA HA HA HA HA !

You funny!

I know. My household is full of laughter and mirth.

Seriously, we're *uck*ed

the mauler said:
Ryan said:
Toovey - Its no mistake Hiku kept getting caught out by Thurstons passing. It's Tooveys defensive strategy. Thurston destroyed it.

Horo - he is dreadfully soft and ineffective. He's Parramatta quality. Just adds nothing in defense and attack. We need to play Lui instead. Give Horo time off the bench or reggies.

Taufua - He is as bad under the high ball as I have ever seen. He's become ineffective in attack. He's become slow, lethargic and plays with his head down. Just a rotten player at present, and we have options in Gutherson and Williams.

At least you've given it a rest about Foz, Stewart and Choc.

No I haven't. Their disruptive attitude is what has lead to the last half of the season slop they have delivered up. We are going into the finals season losing 3 of our last 5

NYEagle said:
anthonyb1965 said:
NYEagle said:
Disgusting performance.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Cowboys have nothing and you are playing like a deer in headlights.
Tafua you are a joke and should be watching the Manly semis on TV. Bring back Blair.
Horo you are crap should barely be on the bench.
And to Tooves - I'm not impressed with your coaching at all and with you gameplan. It's obvious the Cowboys should be tired and they look pretty tired to me after the Monday night game but what do you do?. Tell them to throw the ball back and forth rather than keeping possession and building pressure for the second half assault.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

Stop watching the betting markets and try concentrating on a gameplan.

Just unbelievable, disgusted.

NYEagle

Then leave troll!

Hey Ashley you are a bigger idiot than all of them calling me a troll. I've been a true Manly fan longer than you have been alive.
I imagine you are a former bulldogs or saints fan who came over to Manly when they started to have success. Who don't you go and support Souths you idiot.

NYEagle

you mister NY Eagle are the idiot, portraying true colours id say, fairweather supporter, you are no true supporter that i wish to be associated with, thats for sure.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Toovey - Its no mistake Hiku kept getting caught out by Thurstons passing. It's Tooveys defensive strategy. Thurston destroyed it.

Horo - he is dreadfully soft and ineffective. He's Parramatta quality. Just adds nothing in defense and attack. We need to play Lui instead. Give Horo time off the bench or reggies.

Taufua - He is as bad under the high ball as I have ever seen. He's become ineffective in attack. He's become slow, lethargic and plays with his head down. Just a rotten player at present, and we have options in Gutherson and Williams.

dislike-symbol-677871836b92b114206f42368235c018f686095f-s6-c30.jpg

I honestly think you hope Manly lose so you can pour your dog turd on those that get upset about it. Its all you have.

Ryan said:
the mauler said:
Ryan said:

At least you've given it a rest about Foz, Stewart and Choc.

No I haven't. Their disruptive attitude is what has lead to the last half of the season slop they have delivered up. We are going into the finals season losing 3 of our last 5

Mate we had half the team out tonight. You will see a different team next week.

Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

I honestly think you hope Manly lose so you can pour your dog turd on those that get upset about it. Its all you have.

so I cant dislike your post ?

Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
F U C King fairweather fans

And thats about as intelligent a retort I think you can muster. You do Berkeley High proud.

Lol

guess again idiot

Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

never have I seen you praise our team, win or lose you get behind them not stab at them at every loss
you sir are a ****ing sore loser

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

never have I seen you praise our team, win or lose you get behind them not stab at them at every loss
you sir are a ... sore loser

Then read harder you ****stain. I constantly tell you that we have the best team on paper. Its not difficult. Berkeley high need to revisit their English curriculum.

Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

Then read harder you ****stain. I constantly tell you that we have the best team on paper. Its not difficult. Berkeley needs to revisit their English curriculum.

last post for the night
I am sad we lost but I am not going to attack our players like you seem to do at every chance you get
we are playing again next week

good night

QldEagle01 said:
NYEagle said:
anthonyb1965 said:
NYEagle said:
Disgusting performance.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Cowboys have nothing and you are playing like a deer in headlights.
Tafua you are a joke and should be watching the Manly semis on TV. Bring back Blair.
Horo you are crap should barely be on the bench.
And to Tooves - I'm not impressed with your coaching at all and with you gameplan. It's obvious the Cowboys should be tired and they look pretty tired to me after the Monday night game but what do you do?. Tell them to throw the ball back and forth rather than keeping possession and building pressure for the second half assault.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

Stop watching the betting markets and try concentrating on a gameplan.

Just unbelievable, disgusted.

NYEagle

Then leave troll!

Hey Ashley you are a bigger idiot than all of them calling me a troll. I've been a true Manly fan longer than you have been alive.
I imagine you are a former bulldogs or saints fan who came over to Manly when they started to have success. Who don't you go and support Souths you idiot.

NYEagle

you mister NY Eagle are the idiot, portraying true colours id say, fairweather supporter, you are no true supporter that i wish to be associated with, thats for sure.

Oh I got it now..... You are a <B>Wynnum Manly</B>fan. Lol

Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

Then read harder you ****stain. I constantly tell you that we have the best team on paper. Its not difficult. Berkeley high need to revisit their English curriculum.

You have always been a knob, and always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8