Manly's Sports Science Unit To Be Audited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watching the today show and they had AFL's Aker and Wally Lewis talking all the same stufff that we have been hearing for days. They showed league in the background... surprise surprise it was the 2008 grand final. No other football was shown. The next clip was from a Helicopter over Brookie..... No other club footage was shown. Wow they are confident we are guilty

Dan79 said:
Just watching the today show and they had AFL's Aker and Wally Lewis talking all the same stufff that we have been hearing for days. They showed league in the background... surprise surprise it was the 2008 grand final. No other football was shown. The next clip was from a Helicopter over Brookie..... No other club footage was shown. Wow they are confident we are guilty

A lot of Australians & media hate RL and the mosted hated team in RL is Manly. What hope have we got. :)

MWSE said:
Why would the ALP try and deflect from politics

MWSE is this you?

2mfascx.jpg

Brissie Kid said:
Dan79 said:

A lot of Australians & media hate RL and the mosted hated team in RL is Manly. What hope have we got. :)

Or could it be that the longest stay Danks had at any one RL club was with the most successful club of the last five years? And that team won a premiership during his stay? Just a thought.

bones said:
globaleagle said:
bones said:
globaleagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
They would give that job to a ROOKie

Thank you, good Knight.

You off to watch some pawn?

Nah, there's been a death in our local church and I'm off to bury the Bishop.

I'll pay that one. Do you accept a cheque mate?

Sure do. Just send it to my castle. Address to the wife, she's the Queen. I'm hardly ever there, just visit en passant (oooh)

bones said:
Brissie Kid said:
Dan79 said:

Or could it be that the longest stay Danks had at any one RL club was with the most successful club of the last five years? And that team won a premiership during his stay? Just a thought.

Bones stop bringing common sense into this.
We need the alien conspiracies, men never walked on the moon stories

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8