Manly's Sports Science Unit To Be Audited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/search-for-answers-nrl-clubs-respond-to-survey-as-auditors-plan-surprise-raids-in-hunt-for-evidence-20130208-2e3rl.html

Manly's reply to "Are you confident that the players at your club are not taking illegal substances?" is "We're confident, in regards to our internal processes, that we've abided by all the guidelines and rules in the past."

master blaster said:
I spoke to someone high up in the club tonight,not mentioning names,but from what said,I am not worrying

So you spoke to someone upstairs in the Lyons Den, or maybe even on the roof of the club?

I used to be a Labour voter but after this stunt and thats exactly what it is a stunt to take the focus off Obied and Thompson. Im not sure i could vote for them ever again. It will end up being some moron player like Tandy involved with bikies or something. Im not convinced its anything more than that in Rugby League not so sure about AFL though.

conanu said:
I used to be a Labour voter but after this stunt and thats exactly what it is a stunt to take the focus off Obied and Thompson.

100%
Don't forget, the PM herself is presently under Police investigation!

I suggested this was a stunt yesterday and earlier today and the 'conspiracy' was met harshly by a couple of ironed on Labor Manly fans who suggested I was being a bully and that politics had nothing to do with this 'sudden' corruption and doping circus.

These are the same people that believe Gillard's poop doesn't smell.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sea-eagles-sub-committee-investigated-nrl-clubs-use-of-cutting-edge-supplements/story-e6frexnr-1226574282477

WAMF said:
conanu said:
I used to be a Labour voter but after this stunt and thats exactly what it is a stunt to take the focus off Obied and Thompson.

100%

I suggested this was a stunt yesterday and earlier today and the 'conspiracy' was met harshly by a couple of ironed on Labor Manly fans who suggested I was being a bully and that politics had nothing to do with this 'sudden' corruption and doping circus.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/the-biggest-charade-in-australian-sporting-history/story-e6frexnr-1226573881154
Interesting and not what I would expect from this individual

RL Gronk said:
WAMF said:
conanu said:

100%

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/the-biggest-charade-in-australian-sporting-history/story-e6frexnr-1226573881154
Interesting and not what I would expect from this individual

And then Wilson the absolute hypocrite does the exact same thing as Lundy by mentioning a head coach and a drawer full of illegal drugs! What part of prove it or shut up with your innuendo dont these oxygen thieves realise!!.

It pains me to say i believe Labour has done it as a stunt but i think it is exactly that. I still cant see any merit in the other mob and he claims to be a Manly Supporter????

RL Gronk said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sea-eagles-sub-committee-investigated-nrl-clubs-use-of-cutting-edge-supplements/story-e6frexnr-1226574282477

And yet more innuendo about Calves Blood which is legal and not a performance inhancer its obvious the ex Manly player is Orford and they are asking about the Actovegin. This is all old news being re-hashed. Then ends with more innuendo and hear say. Poor mans sports reporting at its finest. These journos are the equivalent of rubbish wedding photographers who take 1500 shots hoping to get 20 decent ones. Still no mention of Des's new sports science unit that has a bigger budget than the national debt.

If you're going to get political at least spell Labor correctly. Why would the ALP try and deflect from politics on a day when the Liberals said they plan on dividing the country into two different tax zones.

Just because no one has been named yet (its only been 3 days) does not mean there is no substance to this report. Take off your tin foil hats.

ABC Monday &;30 Report has the Danks interview.

The man has been vilified by the hysterical media and should have defamation cases ready to go.

Its amazing how the ACC Report of generalisations, can be quoted ad nauseum by the Media as facts and details :mad:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6