Manly's Sports Science Unit To Be Audited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paul Kent knows nothing! If he did know even the slightest amount he would have gone off half cocked like he always does, especially if it were any Manly players or Staff. He isnt afraid of being sued for slander. He has history in that area.

not sure what kent's problem is with manly, but it seems someone from manly has either banged his missus or killed his cat?

i read somewhere when all this news broke saying we can't have another tainted premiership - talking about manly in 2008.

I thought they were auditing for any suspicious payments - so not the sports science as such

lsz said:
I thought they were auditing for any suspicious payments - so not the sports science as such

Checking on all purchases made by the clubs sports science dept and whether they included any banned substances I'd say.

conanu said:
Paul Kent knows nothing! If he did know even the slightest amount he would have gone off half cocked like he always does, especially if it were any Manly players or Staff. He isnt afraid of being sued for slander. He has history in that area.

I know!! Hear him on the Grill Team this morning?

If he knew just ONE player involved it would be all over the Tele. What a wanker.

I am hearing rumors there is going to be a massive name going down this afternoon or at least very soon - names dont get much bigger and BTW he is not a Manly player.

bones said:
lsz said:

Checking on all purchases made by the clubs sports science dept and whether they included any banned substances I'd say.

My guess they are also looking for legal products illegally obtained.

Given no drug agencies are doing the audit it doesn't seem to me they have any players under suspicion.

But thanks to no info being given to the public yesterday all we can do is guess.

The Indian said:
I am hearing rumors there is going to be a massive name going down this afternoon or at least very soon - names dont get much bigger and BTW he is not a Manly player.

I've also heard this and the player in question was at the top of his game last year.

The Indian said:

I really hope this is not true. Unless of course it's a bulldog.

bones said:
The Indian said:

Can I do a "double like" on this one

Mark from Brisbane said:
bones said:
The Indian said:

On this occasion I hope it's not a dog because it would link us more because of hasler.
I hope it's a Queenslander

RL Gronk said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
bones said:
The Indian said:

On this occasion I hope it's not a dog because it would link us more because of hasler.
I hope it's a Queenslander

I hope they are from South of the NSW border

Sorry to be a party pooper but its not a Bulldog. May as well name him if responding to all questions but it would be cruel to build up hopes that it was a Bulldog. No connections with Des etc.

Just pure speculation obviousl, not taking it to the bank, but have heard it from different sources - may be 2 + 2 = 5 but you never know.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6