Manly's Sports Science Unit To Be Audited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Indian said:
Just pure speculation obviousl, not taking it to the bank, but have heard it from different sources - may be 2 + 2 = 5 but you never know.

Is this code??.....I was never good at codes!!

the mauler said:
The player iv been told is a cleanskin. A total shock if its true.

The roosters fan breath a sigh of relief because with the amount of ink they have there is a clean skin in the place :)

I am pretty sure it would be possible contempt of court (not sure though)

No it wasnt meant to be a code - although the codes you see before a movie are always very revealing as to the content of the film.

With that I must disappear into the night.....

Kiwi Eagle said:
Feel free to throw a PM my way people, especially if the bloke wears purple !!

Me also.

I used to work with a former first grader, although a fringe player he spent a year or 2 in Fg

He told me a story of an NRL coach(not a head coach) who encouraged steroid use and actually told someone he will need it to be competitive.

Was a real shock. He was at 2 clubs that i know of. Not Manly although 1 of them has been in the news last couple days over this BS.

Its really not a good thing!!

Who cares, we all know most professional sports have people willing to push the envelope having names just confirms the obvious.

If only 5-10% cheated the system it would mean easily every club has at least one or two in their ranks.

Lets not wish any club the worst just accept that every club is in the same boat.

FFS nothing worse than the whole

"i know something but I can not say anything"

Put up or shut up.....or wait until you can

Yeah....Just do what Paul kent does.....

Put up...change it....remove it...alter it.....ahh F@rk it, just print the bullsh1t anyway...

You cant name names without proof positive or else you can be sued. However i agree that posters shouldnt hint without putting up. Now it appears to me that the taking of stuff that may or may not enhance performance is only a worry if the substance is on the banned list. If not, then there's no issue. Calves blood is not on the banned list, so feel free to drink up folks. This story seems to be a distraction from the more interesting Obeid, Macdonald ICAC drama.

DSM5 said:
You cant name names without proof positive or else you can be sued. However i agree that posters shouldnt hint without putting up. Now it appears to me that the taking of stuff that may or may not enhance performance is only a worry if the substance is on the banned list. If not, then there's no issue. Calves blood is not on the banned list, so feel free to drink up folks. This story seems to be a distraction from the more interesting Obeid, Macdonald ICAC drama.

We don't get much of that up here DSM, but I do have SMH App on my I-Pad which I read daily (to keep up with happenings in my old state) and gee it makes interesting reading...shonkey isn't even a strong enough word

lol, so 2 days ago no one even knows of this investigation....

And now so many people have the inside info that they just simply can not share.

Maybe I should start a new foran thread.

#peoplearesofullofit

People must have known this was on prior to the announcement. You don't appoint an ex judge to a new integrity committee within hours of an announcement. The nrl must have had an embargoed copy or a draft weeks or months ago in order to line up justice whitlam for this job.

The Indian said:
No it wasnt meant to be a code - although the codes you see before a movie are always very revealing as to the content of the film.

Shocked if true

voicefromthehill said:
The Indian said:

Shocked if true

Whoooooo???

Watching ABC news on the drug scandal.
The story image behind the newsreader showed the 3 footballs representing their codes. The soccer ball was just a regular soccer ball, AFL was represented by a red footy laces out, couldn't read the "Sherrin" label,
But the RL ball was clearly displayed with the NRL logo there for all to see.
Subliminal message? Coincidence? Or conspiracy?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6