Mansour dodges a charge for eye gouge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What a surprise, the NRL are missing a sponsorship opportunity with Specsavers for the refs jerseys.

The NRL decided not to charge Mansour with the much more serious offence of eye gouging because they deemed he was behind Foran and did not have clear vision of where his hand was.

- and just in case Foran's eyes weren't where the rest of the human race has theirs, it was deemed 'accidental'.

The fact that Foran made no complaint is believed to have benefited Mansour, who will pay the fine instead.

- well Murray didn't complain about Lawton's tackle either....!

The NRL decided not to charge Mansour with the much more serious offence of eye gouging because they deemed he was behind Foran and did not have clear vision of where his hand was.

- and just in case Foran's eyes weren't where the rest of the human race has theirs, it was deemed 'accidental'.

The fact that Foran made no complaint is believed to have benefited Mansour, who will pay the fine instead.

- well Murray didn't complain about Lawton's tackle either....!
So he didn't know his hand was on Foz's face despite his arm being on Foz's ear.

Where did he think it was, on his bum.

What a pathetic claim to make.

How slow was mansour when he got that “intercept”.

That was a dud call I reckon, looked like a knock on. The ref’s reluctance to blow the whistle in that circumstance was very strange to say the least.

To be optimistic .. I think the ref thought he would score so that it would be reviewed.

Problem is the referees are never held accountable. Until they start having press conferences after games like the coaches, nothing will ever change. We as the fans and stakeholders of this game should be able to ask the referees questions as to why certain decisions were or were not made and of how they think they performed.

Totally agree and gets away with his grubby acts every game.

Mansour must have become mates with Walker as I’ve never seen him do anything like he did on Friday night.
After Mansour had that horrific facial injury, this was out of character for him and I think you're right, Walker's grubbiness has rubbed off on him.

Problem is the referees are never held accountable. Until they start having press conferences after games like the coaches, nothing will ever change. We as the fans and stakeholders of this game should be able to ask the referees questions as to why certain decisions were or were not made and of how they think they performed.
A ref was dropped this week,is that accountable enough?Referees are sacrosanct and should never be questioned.They’ll make mistakes,like all of us.Why should fans be able to ask referees questions,do we get to ask coaches questions?And can you imagine a referees press conference-“Why did you give a penalty to this team in the 25th minute?”
Ref-“Because we thought it was a penalty”.End of story.It would be as exciting as one of Des’ press conference

But he was quick to call the forward pass to Garrick that probably wasn’t. Ya they can’t refer that to the bunker, it’s a dirty double standard.

So, you have proved that the ref is human .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8