Maroon & White News - Football CLub Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There were rumours that Kaspersky wanted to buy Qantum's shares in the club.

I wonder if anyone knows if this was true and if so they should have bought the whole club
I don't think so.
He would've offered it to them first. He does buisness with them in China. Maybe he did ask and maybe they said no hence why he sold out to Penns. It was a sudden move done very discretely and I'm guessing because he needed the money!

But being the owner of a buisness its all his money/wealth really.
His share holders weren't happy he invested in Manly and his money situation that I've heard was not good either that's why he sold out without telling any one.

Kaspersky were in on it because he does buisness with then in China. So him leaving I would say is main reason they've left to.
They haven't left. And the statement earlier in the year from them was that they were committed and were in negotiations to extend. It came out as a press release

They haven't left. And the statement earlier in the year from them was that they were committed and were in negotiations to extend. It came out as a press release
I thought this was their last year?
They also officially announced that after Quatum left then again this year

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7