Martys front row partner next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plus the bodybuilder we got from Parra. You just need to keep signing young guys to join the back of the queue, not overspend for guys at the front of it (i.e. Myles)
Between all the young guys that we have coming through, I think we're good up front. Some of these guys are huge and are just waiting for an opportunity.

We may have some depth there, but couldn't say at this stage we have proven, quality depth. Some of them may develop, but I'd want similar to what we have now, 2 proven performers starting the match. AFB is rock solid, Perret still has some work to do but could get there

Can never have enough front rowers

Plus another good prop in the under 20s with a tongue-twisting name crying out for a nickname: Haumole Olakauatu....
My early suggestion is 'Kylie'. As in Kylie Mole.
I don't think Big Mole is appropriate - and I'm certainly not tough enough to suggest it.
He is actually an edge backrower but he has been a beast this year in attack,needs to tighten up defensively for first grade...How about "Guaca"?

1. (Latin American, = sepultura) (Indian) tomb, funeral mound
  2. (= tesoro) buried treasure
    1. [de armas, droga] cache
    1. (= riqueza) wealth, money
    2. (Andes & Central America & Caribbean & Mexico, = hucha) money box
"Guaca"

lol

(I get it.)

1. (Latin American, = sepultura) (Indian) tomb, funeral mound
  2. (= tesoro) buried treasure
    1. [de armas, droga] cache
    1. (= riqueza) wealth, money
    2. (Andes & Central America & Caribbean & Mexico, = hucha) money box
"Guaca"

lol

(I get it.)
Reverso dictionary? Could just call him "Hello" (Ola)or "Holy"(Holy mole)

Amone and Paseka both look the goods. If only Lussick was playing like the backend of last year! That would further entrench my belief we're all good in the front row stocks. If Darcy doesn't rediscover last years form by the end of the year I'll be a little more concerned though. If the right opportunity came up for the right price, It wouldn't hurt to pick up a talented but disgruntled first grader thats fallen out with their coach. Someone like Klemmer or Shannon Boyd would be good. Otherwise we could probably afford to focus on other positions first

I personally wouldn't mind seeing Jake moving to the front row next year with Lane to lock and Sirro and Winterstein as our back rowers. Or we could leave Jake at lock where he can play more minutes and move Lane to prop.

Sirro to lock with his ball playing skills and Lane to the second row (Jake to prop) might also be an option. The only question there though would be Sirro's defence in the middle of the park.

I don't think AFB or Perrett should be starting because neither have enough mobility against fresh players (remember the one game AFB started? It was Vave against Brisbane all over again). They have a bigger impact from the bench.

This is a massive hole in our team for 2018 with Lawrence off to Titans, Knights or Tigers we dont have a prop to partner kapow in 2018. Lawrence had a great game yesterday, excellent post contact meters, leg drive, quick play the balls why is he being let go? He is very underrated and id be giving him a 2 year deal. Unless Bozo has a plan we are getting even lighter in our forwards for next season.

I have a feeling we are going to or have signed a big name prop.
We are buying too many young props without experienced guys showing them the ropes.

Has to be the case. It's not balanced otherwise

I have a feeling we are going to or have signed a big name prop.
We are buying too many young props without experienced guys showing them the ropes.

Has to be the case. It's not balanced otherwise
Surely we must be signing someone.

Will have Snake and Matai off the books next year, Lawrence, Myles gone, and Salary cap increase.
FMD we better be bringing some serious talent in.

I know its only U20s but Paseka is coming along very well in my opinion. By next year he just might be ready to step up and make the front row role his.

I have to disagree there Bob ... Jason King was a true Manly, & manly leader .. did the tough yards that lifted the team when they needed it.

Soft as a custard tart and played like one. Had all the potential in the world and delivered zip.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10