Mass restings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't like it.
I am particularly angered at it because I am in a tipping competition in third position but just one win behind first and second place, and I have a better for-and-against. So, all I need is to tip one more win than them in this closing round and I collect the monetary prize.
However, with a raft of player changes it will become a lottery, not one of football knowledge and intuition which is how the previous 26 rounds were adjudged.
Self-centred, I know.
Yeah, what a lottery this week's tipping is. (My spot on the tipping ladder is like Manly's spot on the ladder so I don't have a problem.) It'll be tough and I don't envy you, good luck with that!

Wish Manly would stop resting Tommy Lost count of the number of games I have missed seeing him in the past 5-6 years
They’re just preparing him for a big 25 remaining years of his career. He should become the first 50 year old still playing first grade, around 2047.

That will be just in time for the code’s shutdown, over concerns re: the long term effects of head injuries and the consequent multiple damages claims against the NRL.

Most of the coaches that are in the finals are talking about players having niggles and so on coming into the main part of the year but yet the NRL in their wisdom have added more games, the pacific games or whatever they are called. That wont help the wear and tear on players bodies

It's a big problem that started a couple of years ago with Bellamy resting players, makes total sense when you are a mile ahead and the final games mean bugger all. But for fans it cruels the final rounds, which means its also terrible for the broadcasters.
How about give a huge cash prize to the minor premier. Not much point in incentivising other spots in the finals, obviously every club would already be desperate to make the Top 4, and 8 for that matter.
Make a bye round before the finals and the broadcasters can make a big deal featuring junior grand finals, reserve grade, maybe the Womens semi finals, viewers would probably tune in (maybe!)

A F L if it already has not been pointed out has a [ or almost 2 week break ] between last fixture game and i st lot of finals without apparently too many issues .
Just would require the N R L to start a week earlier then normal which should be not that much of a big deal

A F L if it already has not been pointed out has a [ or almost 2 week break ] between last fixture game and i st lot of finals without apparently too many issues .
Just would require the N R L to start a week earlier then normal which should be not that much of a big deal
Except now it seems they are planning Vegas trips for the next 5 years and the Clubs are talking about having to go over a couple of weeks prior to the game to get used to the time zone etc. Combine that with the late finishes with rep comps last year and this, they do seem to be pushing things to a breaking point when it comes to player recovery and prep.

I reckon if they did have a full "bye" round before the finals start they'd just rest their players for two weeks instead of one.

It’s completely stuffed my SuperCoach up this week - I’ve only got 11 starting players to finish off the season.

It’s completely stuffed my SuperCoach up this week - I’ve only got 11 starting players to finish off the season.
The Melbourne V Brisbane match should have been a blockbuster. Now it holds no interest. The form and the outcome are irrelevant. It's disappointing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8