• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
remember what happened with Burns

Has everyone added their tips yet?

I havent done my tips since round 1. I did get 8 out of 8 last week though in the work comp. Went from last place to first place.

why havent you done your tips?

If you had got 8 out of 8 and got a couple of margins or exact scores you would be in the lead.

Each game in a round gives you a possible 6 points! so 46 points possible per round!

well that will teach me to do math without a calculator or computer

The Gronk link said:
Aussies do maths, yanks do math!!

Geez, I am starting to feel like Fro now. 

And wankers do precisely what you have just done

pwned!!

back onto the subject if we must... i was also thinking of Matai at Lock. I think he would be mean in the middle of the park with his agressive defence. We have to have one mongrel that will create and finish ****!

Dan link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=177266.msg181798#msg181798 date=1207809662]

[/quote]

Well I would rather be pulling my nuts than be an innumerate American. 

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=177266.msg181799#msg181799 date=1207809887]
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=177266.msg181798#msg181798 date=1207809662]

[/quote]

Well I would rather be pulling my nuts than be an innumerate American. 
[/quote]

There is a difference?

Well on the subject of Matai, This year I don't know what Des will do when he returns to full fitness Will he put him in the centers? Move Lyon to 5/8 to accommodate him? Get rid of Bell? Put him on the Bench? to those answers only Des will know. I would prefer Matai to centre Bell out, or even matai to Bench as a second option.

I can say that i would put money on Matai being our centre for next season, i find it unlikely that we will renew Bells contract next season unless he is willing to take a pay cut, he has said he wants to stay at Manly But TBO i think Matai is our long term plans and Bell will get much more $$$ going to the UK which many clubs seem to be interested in buying him over.

This year = who knows whats going to happen???
Next year = Matai to centre, ( unlikly to play in forwards)

Dan link said:
why havent you done your tips?

If you had got 8 out of 8 and got a couple of margins or exact scores you would be in the lead.

Each game in a round gives you a possible 6 points! so 46 points possible per round!

I am in about 3 comps plus I do a couple of fantasy teams, its too much to keep up with.

really? That would be my fault CW

But the games have always cut out 15 minutes before (besides today as I need to make edis after Daylight savings time

Actually Canteen Worker, We use to lock out ALL games 30 minutes before. I now lock them out 15 minutes before So I don;t know what you are complaining about this has and always will be the case. I know of very few tipping comps that let you enter tips after the start of the game

I went to do my tips for last friday on the broncos given the players missing. It was 4:45 - 5pm. That's 6pm Sydney and it wouldn't let me change them.

hmm thats odd I checked the cutoff and I was able to edit them at around the same time.

I will keep an eye on them today, it may just be a matter of the calculations being slightly off though from the changes

date(time()+600*60)) is = to current Sydney time, which means it should cut off at 6:45, the only possibility was that there was a timezone switch on the server earlier than expected which sounds the likely situation

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6