Matt Ballin could be the next Sea Eagles favourite forced out of Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This article is trash. MB has stated on numerous accounts that he is dedicated to manly. I dont see why the club would let him go. With dce gone it's not really about salary cap anymore.

Please. This is the same guy that said foran announcement was 2 weeks ago. He has NFI.

Matt Ballin will not be forced out. He will see out his contract and Jayden Hodges will be his replacement hence the 3 year contract.

Everyone keep calm and carry on.

I'm hoping Matt Ballin will one day replace our much loved Donny Singe (when Don retires) ...It just seems like a perfect fit.

I love Ballin, but I think he should bring back the headgear. Seeing him chopping down opposition forwards from the grand stand is much easier when he has a maroon head...haha.

All I can say about this article is...get your hand off it. :think:

Matt ballin confirmed on twitter that he spoke to Joe Kelly this morning and the article is completely made up.

Matt ballin confirmed on twitter that he spoke to Joe Kelly this morning and the article is completely made up.

Again, showing his class. See how situational calming a little communication will provide. And I'm talking about Matt, just talking to Joe. 24 hours after this crap, it's sorted.

Again, showing his class. See how situational calming a little communication will provide. And I'm talking about Matt, just talking to Joe. 24 hours after this crap, it's sorted.
I agree. Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't our CEO be working with our Media manager and quashing these things as soon as they're out? The crew on here do a WAY better job.
www.whathafkc?.com

Seriously though this is a player AND the club getting on the front foot, and where the **** has than been for the last 3 months?

Matty Ballin just on the ch 9 footy show saying exactly what the tweet had no truth in any of it im sure he just stooped short of really giving it to the journo who wrote it by saying he wished they would say who tells the stuff and wishing they would just write whats true

The operative word in the headline is 'could'. Yes, and before I die they 'could' get around to sending men to Mars, or back to the Moon.

I'm not holding breath however.

Last edited:
The operative word in the headline is 'could'. Yes, and before I die they may get around to sending men to Mars, or back to the Moon.

I'm not holding breath however.

Well that depends if you are a fine upstanding baby boomer or a scummy gen y'er!!!!

:)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4