Matt Lodge... Signed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are an aging list and their season won’t improve. Turbo has been playing on one leg all year and cops crap about it. What’s Teddys excuse? He’s sucked all year and nobody says s$&@!

Yeah Latrell has 100 yards on them two.

Kennedy and Edwards are the next best on form.

They are an aging list and their season won’t improve. Turbo has been playing on one leg all year and cops crap about it. What’s Teddys excuse? He’s sucked all year and nobody says s$&@!
But that idiot Fittler will pick him in Origin.

Lodge has looked crap in 2023
Disinterested, throws grenades every game and even his intimidation factor has diminished....average at best

Lodge has looked crap in 2023
Disinterested, throws grenades every game and even his intimidation factor has diminished....average at best
I don’t recall him ever being intimidating…maybe off the field but he has always been a plodder on it and does not display the kind of dynamism to be intimidating

I don’t recall him ever being intimidating…maybe off the field but he has always been a plodder on it and does not display the kind of dynamism to be intimidating
Many front rowers who intimidate are not Dynamo's
Hargreaves, Klemmer and many more
secondly, his style of intimidation is of the grub style, but I reckon based on a lad that size who comes in late, high and has zero discipline can definitely be intimidating for the opposition team

Exactly ! Has a ‘hard man’ reputation because he intimidated women and children

Calling him an on field hard man is a huge insult to the likes of David Gillespie, Spudd Carroll, Ruben Wiki, Adrian Morley etc etc

Last edited:
Exactly ! Has a ‘hard man’ reputation because he intimidated women and children

Calling him an in field hard man is a huge insult to the likes of David Gillespie, Spudd Carroll, Ruben Wiki, Adrian Morley etc etc
As mentioned above, his intimidation has always only been the dirty type cheap shots both on and off the field
He is far from hard, got belted once vs Penrith and was like a pussy cat.
The bloke who smashed him "Liam Martin" is a true enforcer and a bloke I respect in the category of former hit men you mentioned, who are genuinely tough men.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4