Matt Lodge... Signed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have some very good mail that Lodge will join manly from next year
I like this signing if it comes to fruition. Still only 27 years old coming into his prime years. A real hard but we have been craving for.

Don't let it happen.
Offer JWH whatever wants to come and have a finale back where it all began. Uncle Nick wouldn't mind, they've got Leniu anyway.

Don't let it happen.
Offer JWH whatever wants to come and have a finale back where it all began. Uncle Nick wouldn't mind, they've got Leniu anyway.
good idea ,but I heard RL "journalist" Read say that JWH said its the Roosters or retire

He is the type of forward that will do a job in the context of an already strong pack but he is not going to save Manly. We need to start building a squad with strong character and leg speed, neither of which Lodge possesses. He is a plodder with a history of falling out with clubs.

It’s a shame we can’t prize Hargreaves from the Chooks because he is exactly what we need. He might only play a season but he would show everyone else in the squad what it takes to prepare for a game during the week and how to compete on the field. That could potentially transform the squad moving forward.

Well Seibs has to make good of his promise to have another player for our top 30 before June the 30th otherwise it wont go down to well with us supporters, and I am not suggesting Lodge. So dont lie to us Seibs because we dont like liars here on ST... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8