Matt Lodge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Lodge is a 450 player. At 700 the team would need to lose a decent player from the roster to make up the difference. So an easy decision to pass.

I hear you but I hope he stays - he is a quality human, and if Keppie, Paseka and Sipley are in the starting rotation with Aloia we are in trouble.

There appears to be very little on the market, maybe the pom from the Dogs might be an option but he is on more money than Marty.

Yep without a decent replacement Marty on a a significantly reduced contract would be better than none at all.

Lodge is a 450 player. At 700 the team would need to lose a decent player from the roster to make up the difference. So an easy decision to pass.
What is pushing Lodges 450 price up is supply and demand

As there are not too many big mother fckers on the market

Yeah … but they didn’t win!

Just sayin’

They didn't, but then again they also dusted us by 20 points in the prelim, and only lost the Grand Final by 2 points... while missing their most dynamic player (Latrell).

We have nearly $4m tied up with 4 players at the moment, which leaves us needing to spend about $5m on the remaining 26 players. We need better value from our signings and I don't think we should be (or need to be) spending $600k+ on props to be competitive.

With what he is already being paid for next year by warriors .. plus whatever he can get from his new club .. he will probably be the highest paid prop going around next year

Lodge is the signing we need. Against the better sides we lose our go forward. Garlic sauce is the only prop who bends the line constantly. The rest are inconsistent. Forget lodges history it's in the past. He has a lot to offer and woild come cheap with the warriors paying part of the bill until the end of next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11