**** me dead check this out lads (penns interview with hadley)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: F**k me dead check this out lads (penns interview with hadley)

Mata - on the matter of being on a board - it is like being in parliament - you are free to vote on any issue without seeking approval of your organisation, though of course you need to keep that body happy in order to be elected next time.

On the board I was in, a certain number of members could call an extraordinary meeting to raise a certain issue and that is the only way that the constitution etc can be changed. However, I don't think something like this has to be put before the members prior to the next AGM, though a chair might try and gag it any way.

It all depends on the club constitution.

DSM5 link said:
When you're dealing with millions Mata, small change tends to be forgotten.  Most of us know this.

Ever heard of being asset rich, income poor? I can tell you from dealing with The Real Estate Industry every day, that it is shot to pieces, especially commercial enterprise.
My take is that Max Delmege has built himself a persona, that isn't a true reflection of where he actually is financially. Heck, he said so himself in the media, don't take my word for it. That being said, I think the man is too proud to admit the real picture. Would a man with millions in the Bank have the need to flash a Bank Cheque in front of the media?
In my opinion, Mayer and Penn had to chase that money down and out of Delmege - and frankly, in my opinion, he didn't like it one bit, so is now baying for blood.

Matabele link said:
Scott went to Knox - might explain why he is intelligent and articulate. 

Bet he's not so proud of his old school tie given today's revelations about their method of preparing young students for what they will face in their senior years at good old Knox Grammar.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=179153.msg206918#msg206918 date=1234519934]

How large is the Penn fortune though. can't continue for ever. $2 mill is hardly enough for the Sea eagles. Considering Delmege initially for forked out $4 mill, and gave considerable sponsor dollars when the club couldn't get one.

Scott went to Knox - might explain why he is intelligent and articulate. 
[/quote]

Not a good idea to say that one went to Knox

Knox Grammar primary school teacher held over child sex offence charges

A 49-year-old primary school teacher from the prestigious Knox Grammar School has been refused bail after allegedly sexually and indecently assaulting two 12-year-old students in the mid-1980s.

Craig Howard Treloar, from Hornsby, who taught at the school in Wahroonga in Sydney's northern suburbs at the time of the alleged offences, sat handcuffed and with his head in his hands in the dock at Hornsby Local Court today.

Outside the court, police said that, until yesterday, when Treloar was questioned at Hornsby police station, he was still teaching at Knox Grammar.

In court, the police prosecutor, Sergeant Mick Crowther, said he opposed bail on the grounds that there were two categories of offences that carried maximum penalties of six years and four years and there was a likelihood of a custodial sentence.

The police charge sheet tendered to the court says that Treloar is charged with two counts of sexual assault of a person under the age of 16. These two charges relate to masturbating in front of a boy, instructing the boy to masturbate him and to instructing him to masturbate while Treloar filmed him.

Treloar is also charged with two counts of indecent assault of a person under the age of 16, including instructing a boy to masturbate and asking that boy and another boy to expose their penises while he masturbated towards them.

The charge sheet stated that these offences were committed while Treloar was in a position of authority as a school teacher.

In applying for bail, Treloar's lawyer, Bill Dickens, said that his client had no criminal record, a stable history of employment and was caring for his 85-year-old father.

Mr Dickens said that Treloar had a sister in Queensland who was travelling to Sydney and was prepared to put up $5000 in bail.

The magistrate, Jane Culver, said in refusing bail that she had noted the seriousness of the alleged offences, the likelihood of a custodial sentence and the strength of the police case.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4