Mediocrity will not be tolerated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't care about their judgement Garts, it's what I consider right that is my go. Matai is and will always be a liability. We won heaps when he was sidelined and his errors plus his injuries could cost us the big one next week. Keep him out and put Lyon as centre, Beaver at 5/8 in attack, Choc in defense or vice versa I don't care but Matai is definitely **** and will be targetted by the Storm, in my own humble opinion..

I don't care about their judgement Garts, it's what I consider right that is my go.

Well you obviously do care about their judgements, if you did not you would not be complaining about Matai being in the side. If he is in there next Sunday lets just hope you are not correct.

Bani made 3 times the metres Matai made.

Hicks to centre Bani to wing.. Matai out :p....

But i know Des will keep the same.. and Bani's time will come.. but im excited by Bani! quality player.

His work rate was very high, will feel sorry for him being dropped but Hicks deserves a premiership.

I just dont trust him. I love the intensity brings and that aggression but he ruins it all with brain farts and we cant do that this weekend.

Dessie will pick him though so we just have to pray to god, allah and anyone else up there to keep Stevie from being a dickhead.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6