Mega Brookie/4 Pines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully this happens but like others I will only believe it’s happening when they start knocking down the old stands. There have been many false starts on this

I love the Brooke hill !

Who watches footy sitting down …. Who watches live music sitting down!

It’s not the same! You may as well sit on your lounge and watch it on the telly.

I know, I know “ sit down in front”!!!

I love the Brooke hill !

Who watches footy sitting down …. Who watches live music sitting down!

It’s not the same! You may as well sit on your lounge and watch it on the telly.

I know, I know “ sit down in front”!!!
Not sure where the flag waving hard core Manly fans go now, shame they couldn't keep a 50m strip of the hill in front of the new stand, just for sentimental reasons...

Not sure where the flag waving hard core Manly fans go now, shame they couldn't keep a 50m strip of the hill in front of the new stand, just for sentimental reasons...

Nah mate, that's way too prehistoric, and also remember the ground (if properly developed) will be a community facility designed for sports, concerts, fairs etc, so not sure a drunken hill is fitting these family events.

An upgrade to Brooky will facilitate a heap more jobs, more events and will be a godsend to Warringah.

Think about it, 50 metres is half the length of the field.

A ‘50m strip’ would take you up to and past where the old northern entrance to the ground was located - into the adjoining passive recreation area.

Think about it, 50 metres is half the length of the field.

A ‘50m strip’ would take you up to and past where the old northern entrance to the ground was located - into the adjoining passive recreation area.
ok... I'll compromise ...30x15m strip, come on, give us something !!

Nah mate, that's way too prehistoric, and also remember the ground (if properly developed) will be a community facility designed for sports, concerts, fairs etc, so not sure a drunken hill is fitting these family events.

An upgrade to Brooky will facilitate a heap more jobs, more events and will be a godsend to Warringah.
mmm..."not sure a drunken hill is fitting these family events" the times that I've been on the hill I've never seen anybody that drunk, that you actually can call them drunk. And if they were drunk as you say, they would be hauled out of Brookie quick smart by our overzealous security guards/police.

mmm..."not sure a drunken hill is fitting these family events" the times that I've been on the hill I've never seen anybody that drunk, that you actually can call them drunk. And if they were drunk as you say, they would be hauled out of Brookie quick smart by our overzealous security guards/police.
I've seen more drunks in the stands than the hill.
Any other stadium you have piss heads up and down all game carrying cups back to their seats, asses in your faces all over the shop, give me the hill any day

Ohh isn't that cute. The Bob Fulton Stand, it's like a miniature version of something that would also be too small to be called a grandstand.

Seating capacity is listed as 3000.

Wow. One entire end of the field for 3000 seats. What a waste of time and money.

If we are lucky we might soon be up to a NSW cup standard of stadium.

Ohh isn't that cute. The Bob Fulton Stand, it's like a miniature version of something that would also be too small to be called a grandstand.

Seating capacity is listed as 3000.

Wow. One entire end of the field for 3000 seats. What a waste of time and money.

If we are lucky we might soon be up to a NSW cup standard of stadium.
Yes, for starters it’s certainly not as good as Henson Park. And look at that stand? Puts the Bob Fulton Stand and its sisters to shame. They should have copied the blueprints for Henson’s KGV Memorial Stand for the new one at Brookie:
1D44C70F-7725-4548-AF3F-4D06A0CB4C7E.jpeg

Exactly. We would look flash back in reserve grade.

Don't be fooled. Zero reasons to be excited by our brand stadium. A new mini 3000 seats stand when others are getting 10 times that.

3000 seats won't save Brookie follow the same path as Henson or the Eagles as the Jets.

Parra a brand newbie 30,000+ Riff knocking down and starting again too. Cows a brand newbie 25,000+.

Seriously has brookies capacity even been decreased just making it seated where when at capacity it shoulder to shoulder standing on that hill.

I bloody hope they created the foundations with the ability to keep going up, or it's a complete waste.

Make plenty of noise tomorrow.

But don't be satisfied with that little thing. Brookie and Man needs way more than that.

Or Henson Park above, it may well become.

Last edited:
Exactly. We would look flash back in reserve grade.

Don't be fooled. Zero reasons to be excited by our brand stadium. A new mini 3000 seats stand when others are getting 10 times that.

3000 seats won't save Brookie follow the same path as Henson or the Eagles as the Jets.

Parra a brand newbie 30,000+ Riff knocking down and starting again too. Cows a brand newbie 25,000+.

Seriously has brookies capacity even been decreased just making it seated where when at capacity it shoulder to shoulder standing on that hill.

I bloody hope they created the foundations with the ability to keep going up, or it's a complete waste.

Make plenty of noise tomorrow.

But don't be satisfied with that little thing. Brookie and Man needs way more than that.

Or Henson Park above, it may well become.

Thats stage one completed of the four stage master plan. We now have a world class training facility that’s attached to one end of the grand stand. We will have a 20,000 seat stadium at completion and if you’ve seen the plans I say they would be something to be excited about costing $180m for the remainder of the project.
The finished result will have every Manly supporter proud to walk into their new stadium.

I hope your right and the other 3 phases your talking about get built.

Have these other stages already been given the green light to go ahead, and been funded? If so when is the completion date?

It sounds rather fishy. Parras, Riffs, SFS etc all knocked down and rebuilt bigger and better in one go.

Poor Old Brooky has received it's fair share of promises with very little coming to fruition over the years.

I hope your right and the other 3 phases your talking about get built.

Have these other stages already been given the green light to go ahead, and been funded? If so when is the completion date?

It sounds rather fishy. Parras, Riffs, SFS etc all knocked down and rebuilt bigger and better in one go.

Poor Old Brooky has received it's fair share of promises with very little coming to fruition over the years.
The will be an announcement very soon on the rebuild. It will take 2 seasons to complete

Exciting times at Brookvale mate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6