Melb v NZ Chat/News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warriors look fast and sharp tonight

Having a laugh at Gould talking Clearys tactics and coaching up all night, I wonder why lol

The scum looked rattled when they were down 12-6. If the Warriors score first in the 2nd half panic will set in.

Gus STFU about the seagulls.

Hit the juice well into last night in celebration and am doing it tough in this game.

I reckon Commander will make the switch to bourbon during halftime and have a cracker of a second half.

Warriors don't look too bad, but they do have occasional major defensive lapses. A bit more discipline with their defence and they'd be ahead.

Would definitely rather play the scum.Atleast you know what storm will dish up, whereas the warriors could do anything on their day.

Storm pack is so ordinary !!

Watching this, Locke, Inu, Mateo and co worry me more for next week that Smith, Slater and co.

Smiths elbow to the head could cost smith a place if storm make it

NZ are doing so well because they make at least 50m every set, that is a worry for storm....they have the field position, not through luck, or errors.

Daniel said:
Smiths elbow to the head could cost smith a place if storm make it

His late and high shot on Maloney after the first kick of match also looked interesting but 9 didnt even replay it even after Rabs mentioned it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6