Melb v NZ Chat/News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dont worry Mick that was their GF tonight they cant string 2 like that & even if they do we have better forwards than storm to punch through . They cant contain brett foran dce & hoppa anyway..

Gotta agree Cambo, warriors celebrated like they on the GF whereas we were more subdued

Storm made warriors look good. They threw absolutely nothing at them when they had the ball. Five pathetic hit ups and kick. Their pack were disgraceful. And the big 3 and Bellamy suk **** you pillow biters.

Two things:
1 - Warriors have little GF experience.
2 - They just played their GF tonight.

GO MANLY!

Unbelievable! Who'd have thought we'd be playing the Warriors in the GF! Good on them for getting over the scum.....unreal! :)

Cambo said:
aweaome display from the warriors. however they celebrated like they had one the Grand Final already

Just said that to my Mrs, same as the Broncos last week, our boys know it's not over just yet!

How good was seeing Bellamy's face in the dressing room after the game :)

The scum looked rattled in the 1st half when they were 12-6, and were totally bamboozled in the 2nd. The look on Bellamy's face. gold!

the mauler said:
Storm made warriors look good. They threw absolutely nothing at them when they had the ball. Five pathetic hit ups and kick. Their pack were disgraceful. And the big 3 and Bellamy suk s**t you pillow biters.

Totally agree storm were terrible too much of the cap tied up in the big free so when they dont fire they are stuffed. Manly & Warriors have much better spread of talent.

Yeah Warriors will be tough opposition next week, Manly are by no means a "Locke".

They have flair all over the place, and some nice advantage meters in the forwards when they hit it up.

This grand final will be a pleasure to watch, boosted big time by a Manly win!.

The best thing is we get to play in our maroon jersey now instead of the white.

What a great game in the 2nd Qualifying Final tonight, and an even better result - Storm: Gooooooooone! Sea Eagles v Warriors in the 2011 Grand Final is awesome.. Go Manly Warringah!

mickqld said:
The best thing is we get to play in our maroon jersey now instead of the white.

I noticed the similarities between this year and 2008. Same final four teams, Warriors beat Storm both times, we were second and ended up being the highest ranked team so got to wear the home jersey...nice

So the one constant we all agree on is the enjoyment of watching bellamy sook at not getting his cheating team the trophy. Im a satisfied man tonight. Might do a Ryan & go throw a leg.

i always thought Storm would have been the tougher GF opposition. But after tonights performance, Warriors were far and away the better team. They made great yardage every set, melbourne were always on the back foot, and there playmakers did nothing.
when the eagles beat storm a few weeks back i said to my friends it looked to easy.... like the 'big 3' didnt play deliberately. Left it to the forwards... But i am now convinced that they were just dead, there season ended in round 25...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4