Merged Thread: Noel 'Crusher' Cleal, follows Des Hasler to the Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BOZO said:
thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:
thedogs88 said:
Masked Eagle said:
I'm positive the Dogs will have a crack at him, as will the Chooks and any other club with enough coin to seriously enter the race. I just think with a few new clubs joining the comp in possibly 2015, no club will be able to compete financially with what they will through at a young star play maker. Similar to the Suns in the AFL and what they gave Ablett jnr.

Agree though isn't foran off contract next year? 2015 won't come into play as he will want a deal from 2013 on. In which im sure the dogs will be able to pay as much as anyone and as quickly as anyone + Des no doubt in his ear.
He will also have Toovey and his team mates in his other ear as well . Our players have a strong bond .

thats yet to be seen mate, based on the next year will know that answer. i think des, noel and a few others might outdo toovs.
T Rex the most destructive forward in the game today had the option to listen to des, noel and a few others but he stayed with Tooves and his team mates so your des defection theory is not very affective . Keep dreaming :p

Bulldogs didn't offer T-Rex a contract. Fair enough as we have enough back rowers.

SwornEagle said:
The Canterbury Seadogs... another chapter in the clubs pitiful history.

Mate after merging and the raping your club did to other clubs in past i wouldn't be talking.

This isn't our fault. It's manlys board.

SwornEagle said:
I can say what I like.. i think its destined to fail.

Of cause you would you can also no doubt add that you think that manlys board is fine, the club is filthy rich and are going to lose 0 players and win the next 5 years straight.

still doesnt mean anything.

thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:
thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:
thedogs88 said:
Agree though isn't foran off contract next year? 2015 won't come into play as he will want a deal from 2013 on. In which im sure the dogs will be able to pay as much as anyone and as quickly as anyone + Des no doubt in his ear.
He will also have Toovey and his team mates in his other ear as well . Our players have a strong bond .

thats yet to be seen mate, based on the next year will know that answer. i think des, noel and a few others might outdo toovs.
T Rex the most destructive forward in the game today had the option to listen to des, noel and a few others but he stayed with Tooves and his team mates so your des defection theory is not very affective . Keep dreaming :p

correct me if im wrong, however at the time only des had signed?

further more i highly doubt that tony williams would of been high on our list, we don't need another pritchard/eastwood type player. infact we dont really need any more backrowers at all.

tony williams also isn't anyway near the top or even most destructive forward in the game. he has had a good end to the season. still along way behind quality and consistency of guys like thaiday, burgess etc who have much more impact and thats outside guys like gallen.

as for my "des theory" being wrong, so far it seems more people are following des then staying at manly? wouldn't you agree?
First of all T Rex is not only a great back rower but also a great utility player as well. so he is a much more valued player than pritchard and eastwood. You can keep them.
TREX has also proven to be the most destructive forward at the highest level ( international Wold Cup ) and i havent seen thaiday or any other player Squat international forwards out of the way like TREX does .
The only people that followed are des are a few of his coaching staff , so no i dont agree . All i agree with is that the dogs over the years have a tendency to spend a lot of money and have little success , and also signing des does not guarantee you a premiership and this is a fact weather you agree or not

BOZO said:
thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:
thedogs88 said:
BOZO said:

correct me if im wrong, however at the time only des had signed?

further more i highly doubt that tony williams would of been high on our list, we don't need another pritchard/eastwood type player. infact we dont really need any more backrowers at all.

tony williams also isn't anyway near the top or even most destructive forward in the game. he has had a good end to the season. still along way behind quality and consistency of guys like thaiday, burgess etc who have much more impact and thats outside guys like gallen.

as for my "des theory" being wrong, so far it seems more people are following des then staying at manly? wouldn't you agree?
First of all T Rex is not only a great back rower but also a great utility player as well. so he is a much more valued player than pritchard and eastwood. You can keep them.
TREX has also proven to be the most destructive forward at the highest level ( international Wold Cup ) and i havent seen thaiday or any other player Squat international forwards out of the way like TREX does .
The only people that followed are des are a few of his coaching staff , so no i dont agree . All i agree with is that the dogs over the years have a tendency to spend a lot of money and have little success , and also signing des does not guarantee you a premiership and this is a fact weather you agree or not

no one is off contract mate.

tony doesnt hold a candle to thaiday or gallen etc wake up.

SwornEagle said:
The Canterbury Seadogs... another chapter in the clubs pitiful history.

I have always been one to look to the future not back at the past. Being a Dogs spporter the future looks very, very bright. As an Eagles fan can you say the same?

Who wants to compare Manly/Bulldog players , its not exactly apples with apples is it??? :huh:
In the Blue & White corner we have underperforming overpaid players who lack heart & desire & in the other corner the most dominent team in the NRL with competitive players with a will to win.
If these Dog players mentioned like Eastwood , Pritchard, Kasiano , Stagg ,Barba & co were worth mentioning should they have at least made the finals???
It would make more sense for Dog supporters envious enough to jump on this site to keep it real - Stagg vs Watmough - is this some sort of sick joke??? must be I laughed :D

Ridiculous, there are more Bulldog fans on here now than Manly fans!!

Oh....I forgot...the Silvertails name has crossed over as well.

Can the last one out please shut the door!!

MK Eagle said:
Who wants to compare Manly/Bulldog players , its not exactly apples with apples is it??? :huh:
In the Blue & White corner we have underperforming overpaid players who lack heart & desire & in the other corner the most dominent team in the NRL with competitive players with a will to win.
If these Dog players mentioned like Eastwood , Pritchard, Kasiano , Stagg ,Barba & co were worth mentioning should they have at least made the finals???
It would make more sense for Dog supporters envious enough to jump on this site to keep it real - Stagg vs Watmough - is this some sort of sick joke??? must be I laughed :D

Who compared stagg to watmough? Some fool said stewart and watmough are bad at defense and i said thats not the case though i get what he means in watmough making 25 tackles and missing 5 and stagg making 50 and missing 1.

however for what you said as players worth having, keep in mind the blokes like barba, kasiano etc first real year in first grade. guys like ennis injured alot of the year etc. you have to have a real lucky run with injuries etc for titles. only bloke i remember being injured for manly was king? not hard to replace.

in saying this its not about comparing dogs and manly. based on 2008,2010,2011 manly **** on the dogs. based on 2009 and a few others in this decade the dogs shat on manly. and along time before that. however this is about 2012 and onwards and as a doggies fan im bloody excited.

For the life of me I can't understand how you can get excited about taking a whole coaching staff from another club. Then also want to poach some of their gun players 2 try and buy a comp.

If that was my club I'd be fukn embarrassed not gloating about it. Bred not bought- lol. Not an ounce of culture left in the joint.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8