Messages of support to the Sea Eagles!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You have got this far now win the bloody thing!!

PS- great year regardless, so pleased I became a Sea Eagles fan in 1963!!

GO MANLY

To Tooves and the boys thank you for a great season, no matter what happens on Sunday, I am and always will be a very proud Manly supporter. Every game the team plays for each other and the supporters, and of course this Sunday will be no different. As has been mentioned before.. winning is not a right but earned.. and you guys have earned that right to be premiers.

Yeah thanks for the season; another filled with quality performances and lots of grit. I watched 4 of the late season run home pretty much in a row after a spell of being too busy to get to it. It was a festival of tries and precision attacking play. Then the demolition of the Storm, to bookend with the defensive effort of the decade to deny them a win in round 1.

The new blokes who came in have all been fantastic. Great recruiting and the effect of playing with top quality players around you.

My outstanding merit players this year: Ballin, Lawrence, Watmough, Foran, Lyon. DCE has stepped up in the finals series bigtime. Snake is just snake: he plays and we're very bloody hard to beat; expect game-changing plays and the (not too) occasional freakish one.

Great club, great spirit, hard work, good coach. Yep all that, but lots of teams can claim to have this. Above all it's about assembling and managing to keep together a truly excellent group of 'cattle'.

GoManly_Twitter_message_here

Telstra_news ‏@Telstra_news 1h
Win a signed jersey & Galaxy tablet. Tweet why you love your Grand Final team using #FanArmy http://spr.ly/6018b1rQ pic.twitter.com/wJlDEw56Ho

I'm in raptures about Raptors - Push It Up Manly! :heart::angel::)

You know this thread lends itself to a very nice story.

My two grandsons (3 years) and (18 months) were watching the first half of the game on Friday night before they went to bed.

Their mother is a Manly fan and their father is a Dogs fan.

Both children were saying "Go Manly." Courtesy of their pop (me) who taught them that many months ago.

While watching the game and saying 'Go Manly' a few times their father said 'Go Bulldogs." To whit the 3 year old looked at his father, looked back at the TV and said, "Bulldogs not there dad."

This story was related to me by their mother last Sunday and I must admit it brought a smile to my face.:D

It just goes to show Manly got there and no matter what it has been a successful year. We at the very least did one better than last year, so well done and good luck!

Soar the Sea Eagles of war! Unleash terror on the little fluffy yellow chicks :D

Great moments are born from great opportunity.
You shouldn't have any doubt in your mind about what you are supposed to do tonight and about how you are supposed to do it. This is your time. We don't want them to gain a single meter they don’t deserve, make them earn every centimetre of ground. We have to go out there and take charge and never let them have a second to think, make them confused by your tenaciousness and your willingness to not give an inch. Take their game and you shove it right back in their face.
That’s how winning this game is done

Team is something you belong to, something you feel, something you have to earn. If we don't come together tonight and play as one unit with one mindset, it's over. And I guarantee a week won't go by in your life you won't regret, walking out there & letting them get the best of you.

Ask your teammate one last time to be the best that you could be tonight. Play like champions. Win.

It's about heart. It's about who can go out there and play the hardest. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game. In my book we're going to be winners by leaving nothing to chance.

In any team of winners it's the guys who are willing to go the extra mile for their brothers; winners are the ones who are willing to take the hits and get up and come back stronger and faster. Be that teammate, be the one who backs up every second effort your mate puts in by being alongside him to take advantage of his courage. Go beyond what even you thought you could do tonight!

You don't let anyone, nothing, come between us tonight we are united in our quest to claim what is our destiny.

On this team we fight and we shut them down, because we can and we will.
Times like this do not come around too often and it is your chance to grab it by the throat and make every second count! History is about to be written and your name will be on that page! Go out there and do it for your family, do it for your coaching staff, do it for your club and your fans, do it for your teammates but above all else DO IT FOR YOURSELF! GO AND TAKE THAT TROPHY YOU DESERIVE IT!

RE: Messages of support to the Sea Eagles

Whatever happens on Sunday this has been one hell of year. Seeing the faces of the souths fans around me crying there hearts out last week and leave- made my year

You boys are a special bunch. Most people think we will not win tomorrow and that may be the case- prove them wrong one more time.

Best wishes Joe, George and Brent for your futures. Let's send you out with what each of you deserve- another title.

3 of the most well spoken,kind hearted and great characters for this proud Club and will never be forgotten.

What a ride and still not finished with yet!!!

Just wanna say, GOOOO MANLY!!!!! Great game last week, really showed off the team's strengths. Manly has skill, endurance, big game experience and talent, and an amazing culture of loyalty and integrity. I believe they'll win, they are simply the better team. They have the talent. Manly knows how to stick in for the long run and make a comeback after a rough start, many times they have turned the game around in their favour in exciting ways, and last week's game showed that. It was awesome seeing them snatch victory from the Rabbits despite the fact that the Rabbits had so much possession for most of the first half. The Bunnies were stunned and couldn't keep up! If Manly can just focus on basics tomorrow, good passes, good catching, no penalties given away, then there is no stopping their natural talent which will win them the game! GO THE EAGLES!!!!! We'll be cheering for you!!!
-jessica from the Central Coast

Eagles will rock, chooks will come home to roast
pete from central coast

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8