Missed the game, what happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few years ago we had a young fella by the name of Heath L'Estrange playing for us. He seemed to be a master at directing play from the dummy half. He seems to have disappeared. Does anybody know where he is now? Is he still playing anywhere?

Blame whatever u want d1ck head...but at 51% completion rate...they don't give a toss at the moment
What's with the hostilities Frogz? The turkey head reference was a joke referring to the head of the eagle on the jersey looking like the head of a turkey.

DCE's first two 4th or 5th tackle penalties for laying on the player playing the ball put us on the back foot. We had no possession for around 11 minutes except to kick it back to St Merge and then defend for our lives.

What went wrong, or what is wrong at the moment?
The Penns, Joke Kelly, Zorba, Foran & DCE.
Get rid of all of them and the club would be a much better place. Anybody that thinks Foran and DCE are going to play their heart out, week in week out in 2015 is off with the fairies. We all know most of the leaks and Tooves uncertain future is coming from that fat greek **** Zorba. We all now know why the club needed joint owners, because the Penns are f****n useless quite frankly, they don't give a rats arse if the club ends up being relocated. And what exactly has Kelly done in his time at the club?

What went wrong, or what is wrong at the moment?
The Penns, Joke Kelly, Zorba, Foran & DCE.
Get rid of all of them and the club would be a much better place. Anybody that thinks Foran and DCE are going to play their heart out, week in week out in 2015 is off with the fairies. We all know most of the leaks and Tooves uncertain future is coming from that fat greek **** Zorba. We all now know why the club needed joint owners, because the Penns are f****n useless quite frankly, they don't give a rats arse if the club ends up being relocated. And what exactly has Kelly done in his time at the club?
Kelly has done plenty since he joined us ...... just nothing good or positive. Just one **** up after the next.

A few years ago we had a young fella by the name of Heath L'Estrange playing for us. He seemed to be a master at directing play from the dummy half. He seems to have disappeared. Does anybody know where he is now? Is he still playing anywhere?
It was more than few years ago; more like six. He was not a young fella either, he was well into his twenties after debuting for the Roosters four years before coming over to Manly. He is now a bald has-been playing off the bench for the Dragons.

I thought Dragons ??

As soon as I saw DCE and Foz laughing as they came down the tunnel...I thought it's going to be either rocks or diamonds.
Rocks actually hurt when they hit you....we got gravel.

We sucked the big one and they didn't .... that much.

DCE's first two 4th or 5th tackle penalties for laying on the player playing the ball put us on the back foot. We had no possession for around 11 minutes except to kick it back to St Merge and then defend for our lives.
For all that we still only let in one try all game

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8