Missed the game, what happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are travelling down the valley of death , but still i had thought that we would flog the Dragons and that would spur us to a better mindset, boy was I wrong.
A loss to the dragons even with forskin back tells me we are In a free fall and a shadow of the Manly we knew just 6 months ago.

it also tells me now that the going gets tough the tough are not getting going. this is not the manly we know. It confirms to me that 2v lacks physiological skills in creating the right mindset in a team now lacking morale.

E.g. When one is down and out, we usually turn to our friends for support and they help us re-ignite the passion to start afresh, Its just a change of mindset, i fell 2v lacks this this skill set .

Ala state of origin, how can players that play ordinary regular comp suddenly rise and become elite , its just a mind set. Des is a master of it.

Manly needs to hire or find an inspirational speaker to lift their spirits again, to get them re-focused on why they are playing the great game, what it means to them, to bring back their passion and hunger etc...to fight for one another just like a soldier fighting side by side with a friend.

Penn & Co. has money now invest it in player physiological development not just physical.

Ok, hit me with the critics....

I agree Birdman - they seem to be playing like individuals not like a team.

Well-talented individuals I grant you but not as a team working for each other. IMHO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4