Mistakes more what cost us.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didn't think Jack did a lot wrong.

And even Foz is entitled to an off night mate.

I'd bet they don't need anyone to tell em they didn't aim up . (Although I also bet Tooves did!)

@ Bulldogs fan
Who expected Williams at half??
Jokes right....
Fact is Manly did not aim up physically, no outcoaching gig....
Enjoy a tough win in a game that could have gone either way with Manly at 60% and happy to smile and look the other way.
If the Dogs can beat Souths/Roosters and play Manly in the GF look foward to a chat after a 26 point win.

LittleJohn played NSW Cup for the Dogs a bit and was absolutely dreadful to say the least.

How he is making your FG side is beyond me!

bulldogs_fan said:
LittleJohn played NSW Cup for the Dogs a bit and was absolutely dreadful to say the least

Players always improve when they come to Manly.
If you dropped by here more often you would have known that ;)

bulldogs_fan said:
LittleJohn played NSW Cup for the Dogs a bit and was absolutely dreadful to say the least.

Don't worry, we say the same about T-Rex.

I guess any player under 120kg that does not resemble a whale will not crack in top grade at the Dogs....explains why Manly have dominated in recent times when your Dogs have sidestepped Jenny Craig....

I think the Dogs fan made some fair points. We're bitching at our own players about the one game.

Their coach is not that great. Dogsler made plenty of mistakes when he was here. Some crazy decisions that lost us games too. We lost this game last night more so than them winning it. It came down to enthusiasm.

I'm surprised anyone is pointing the finger at Foz.
If his "pretend field goal" pulled off, everyone would have hailed him a miracle worker. If Foz is so bad, why did Dogsler wanted him so bad? Why is he so highly rated by Brett Kenny and Peter Sterling?

5/8s are meant to try things.
I remembered our great Cliffy Lyons were booed at Brookie by his own fans. Nice. NOT!

Prefer their fair points when it counts, seemed to miss them when Manly towelled them up just a few weeks ago??

I think the carry on about what a brilliant game plan des implemented has annoyed me too. (and so many people are saying it). It's a tactic we could all see. Run hard, tackle hard. It's hardly implementing a new system (which I must say he did do in 2012 with his forward passing the ball a lot).

SeaEagleRock8 said:
bulldogs_fan said:
LittleJohn played NSW Cup for the Dogs a bit and was absolutely dreadful to say the least

Players always improve when they come to Manly.
If you dropped by here more often you would have known that ;)
So true Sea EagleRock8. We got TRex from parra for nothing we turned him into an international and as soon as he goes to the dogs for a record fee his career goes backwards .
Dirty Dogs Done Dirt Cheap :p

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4