Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a staple political manoeuvre, not a real legal case, its an attempted deflection of attention by the Roosters PR machine to smooth the way for Pearce's return, cloud the issue for people who don't know or forget what happened. Plenty of terrible publicity for the Roosters these days, wonderful to see.

Seems you were right. Pearce now back in Aust.

!!!!!

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Seems you were right. Pearce now back in Aust.

!!!!!
panic.jpg

Has he said he's rehabilated yet, has he said he's finished his treatment? It's along process, believe me I know. Give the bloke a chance. I'm no pearce fan and am certainly not of F***in rooters fan. People struggle, and I can sympathise. It takes time and I hope he takes that time.

The Media have to stop hounding him as the stress is enough to drive a sober man to drink :mad:

Pearce should get a few weeks out - is there anyone left at HQ not lobbying for the top job :rolleyes:

Has he said he's rehabilated yet, has he said he's finished his treatment? It's along process, believe me I know. Give the bloke a chance. I'm no pearce fan and am certainly not of F***in rooters fan. People struggle, and I can sympathise. It takes time and I hope he takes that time.
probably not a alcoholic in the true sense of the word just a f**kwit on the grog,usually when peoples personality changes when p*ssed the have an alcohol allergy,he is just a bad binge drinker

The call for him to be banned from the game is absolute bull****.

He should get a lengthy sentence ( perhaps half a season) and be docked the pay , plus have to do 25 community service hours a week.

That might make him think about his actions next time.

The call for him to be banned from the game is absolute bull****.

He should get a lengthy sentence ( perhaps half a season) and be docked the pay , plus have to do 25 community service hours a week.

That might make him think about his actions next time.

The call for him to be banned is standard practice, manufactured by the quilty party itself as a tactic to get all the moderate and reasonable people outraged and vocal in their support for a softer more "humane" sentence.

The game is just being played and following the "get a dickhead out of trouble" script. We have had the photos with the concerned loving family, the friends rallying to support, the only thing we are unlikely to see over the next few days is footage of him playing with any family pets.

So he has given up alcohol. Has he also given up liney lineys and beastiality?
He should receive a long suspension because he is a repeat offender. Out of the game alltogether? I wouldn't ban him forever but when NRL captains behave like this the damage to the game is magnified due to his position.

Just watched the 360 NRL Fox show and I must agree with the NRL and some of the voices on this forum.

Lets get it clear what has happened

1. Pearse went to Thailand for a 4 week rehab programme. Now that programme may be very good, I dont know, but 4 weeks does not change attitudes, and given this is the second incident, just like Todd Carney, playing softly softly with what is obviously a serious problem for the young fellow, does not help him solve his problem
2. He said several times he is not an alcoholic, yet admitted his grandfather had an alcohol problem that caused Wayne to avoid the substance. He admits that there is probably a genetic predisposition for alcohol dependency, yet he is still after some pretty disturbing behaviour, denying alcoholism. He even hedged by saying he cant give an assurance he wont drink again, something at this stage he should not even be contemplating.
3. Its seems that this young fellow is a favourite son, and the media is going overboard about how honest he is being, that he has made a strong effort to address his problem and commending him. But all he has done so far is attend a course and say the right thing. The journey for this young fellow has barely started and they are treating him like a reformed character who can now get on with playing the game.

There are some serious issues about Rugby League players and alcohol and clubs and the media try to protect them. We know how that effected Carney (who also played for SC). Pearse says SC has a good culture. I dont see it with the number of their players that seem to get into trouble. The NRL need to play hard ball, not only for the games sake, but also for players like Pearse who will just think a rap on the knuckles is all they'll get. If they treat him with kid gloves, he'll be in trouble again within two years.

The most telling bit was his recognition that everyone around him is an 'enabler'.

So he never felt the responsibility for his actions, as those around him cleared up his mess @:cool:

Consequences are a fact of life for normal people :nod:

The most telling bit was his recognition that everyone around him is an 'enabler'.
What they all have dogs?

When does he get treatment for his beastiality issues? What's to stop him molesting more dogs in the future?
Why are people and the press not talking about the elephant (dog) in the room.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8