Mobile App for Silvertails - interest?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just downloaded the app.
Love it.
Great work Dan.
Now I really can be on Silvertails 24/7.

Its been in android for a few weeks, still going to be upgrades and enhancements coming. The Apple one is waiting for the Apple Development team to approve it. They take up to a month to approve it. As soon as it drops I will let you know.

Dan

Is that right you have to have a different username and email address?....I'm flat out remembering this one.
(there you go Dan, your first whinger! Lol)

Is that right you have to have a different username and email address?....I'm flat out remembering this one.
(there you go Dan, your first whinger! Lol)
No mate its the same username and password you use for the site. Just reset your password or link up Facebook to your account.
It is more or less just the site inside a webviewer style app

Its been in android for a few weeks, still going to be upgrades and enhancements coming. The Apple one is waiting for the Apple Development team to approve it. They take up to a month to approve it. As soon as it drops I will let you know.

Dan

Thanks Dan. Appreciate all you do for us on the site.

No mate its the same username and password you use for the site. Just reset your password or link up Facebook to your account.
It is more or less just the site inside a webviewer style app
this is also why I didnt announce the android app i didnt want iOS users (me included) waiting too long, but cat is out of the bag so go for it and we should have iOS in a few days

How do I stop receiving text message alerts when someone replies or rates one of my posts?

post more rubbish!
download.jpg

The add/ banner for the App is on top of the screen each time I open. Not inside the App of course.
App seems to work well when I'm in it though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4