Mobile App for Silvertails - interest?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can you screenshot it for me? I will be adding some new things when both of them make the stores.

I am running website upgrades too which is causing a few rendering issues at the moment

Cheers.
If you close it it stays off until I restart phone.
Screenshot_2016-02-03-07-53-42.png

Thanks @lsz feeling the love ;)

Sorry to be a pain @Dan - I am happy to see the alerts when I login I just don't need to receive text messages about it. Is that an option?
I'm actually not sure. You could try turning off push notifications within the app or settings on your phone. I'll dig out my old android and play with it on the weekend and I'll ping the developer.

As for that banner that's annoying I'll see if there is a setting to get rid of that. I'd prefer organic growth in finding the app not constant alerts about it

Using the app now that I have remembered my password, it works fine. So far the only issue is the tiny tab to log in or sign up and I'm using on a Sony phone so the screen is quite large. But other than that it's all good. And no banner!

Great app Dan. Thanks.

I'm finding it extremely slow to run the app rather than going through a browser. So for now I've gone back to accessing Silvertails through a browser. I'm running it on stock Android 5.1.1.

I like the notifications but after you select to view the notification through the app, the post comes up for the notification and the notification icon on the top left will not be red anymore. However the notification icon is still red in the website version.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4