MON NIGHT DISGRACE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a good thing that the 2 Thursday night games break up the 7 Monday night games.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
@marga is probably the best travelling supporter we have, but seriously when looking at that draw we will have very little away support in season 2016.

If you throw in the Thursday's as well it's fast become the game I said it would be a few years ago , " virtual crowds" , don't laugh I bet we start to see it within 5 years.

It will be called " crowd filling"

I hate monday night games. But living in the country, the are the only games i can attend. That is the only upside for me at least.

@marga is probably the best travelling supporter we have, but seriously when looking at that draw we will have very little away support in season 2016.

If you throw in the Thursday's as well it's fast become the game I said it would be a few years ago , " virtual crowds" , don't laugh I bet we start to see it within 5 years.

It will be called " crowd filling"
It was fun while it lasted @Mark from Brisbane. Can't believe the NRL can think this is a fair draw. There will be lots of supporters cheering from home in 2016. Sad really.

The donkeys are immune to Monday nights and foxtel which is owned by the same owner News Filth ensures that the ponies are looked after in the draw.

The big scandal is that four of our biggest derbies, Souffs Parra, Dragons and Sharks are on either Thursday or Monday night. Each of those clubs could draw a big crowd at Brooky if it were a Sunday.

The 5 day turnarounds are a concern as the NRL have done little to ensure player health.

My observation of the draw is that our one teams that we play is quite reasonable, The bogey machine absolutely cleaned up with their draw and rightly the top teams from last year have it tougher.

I am excited that we have a game in Perth and Brisbane and I look forward to see what travel arrangements the club can offer for the fans.

I wonder if we were "incentivised" to cop this much Monday night footy...

If not we have been royally shafted !!

Who knows might be part of ZtH's " grand plan", get rid of the members so they aren't such a pain in the arse!

The donkeys are immune to Monday nights and foxtel which is owned by the same owner News Filth ensures that the ponies are looked after in the draw.

The big scandal is that four of our biggest derbies, Souffs Parra, Dragons and Sharks are on either Thursday or Monday night. Each of those clubs could draw a big crowd at Brooky if it were a Sunday.

The 5 day turnarounds are a concern as the NRL have done little to ensure player health.

My observation of the draw is that our one teams that we play is quite reasonable, The bogey machine absolutely cleaned up with their draw and rightly the top teams from last year have it tougher.

I am excited that we have a game in Perth and Brisbane and I look forward to see what travel arrangements the club can offer for the fans.

I did packages for the fans for years, worked well and would have been better if the Sea Eagles would have endorsed them.

Trouble is they wanted a fortune to do this which would have made the packages unsaleable, so I just did them by word of mouth.

Ill be interested to see what they do.

Last edited:
It's pretty dissapointing when a third of our games are on Monday night.

We had a similar draw last year if i recall - so must be a request from Manly to play Monday nights.

It somewhat lessons my excitement for next year

Probably was the same yr the club turned a profit..

Well im even more disillusioned with the NRL. Its a joke to havento watch every 1/3 games on a Monday night.

not good... between the nrl, the businessman bs and the council they have all taken the coco joy out of it,

get three more sunday games would help but not bloody likely I suspect

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4