Mona who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Corso_Pete link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=177625.msg186675#msg186675 date=1213087210]
Surely there are other things to post about???? ;)

Become a member yet CW?
[/quote]How do you know I am not?

Nutzcraw link said:
Anyways, does it really matter??

If monoghan stayed the best ballin would have got is a bench spot. So, who the better player is - I'll leave it to those who could be bothered with the argument anymore.

The fact is Monoghan got the job done last year and Ballin/Le' Strange are getting it done this year.

We are sitting on top of the ladder!!

Damn you really are stupid, aren't you. 

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Corso_Pete link=topic=177625.msg186676#msg186676 date=1213088629]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=177625.msg186675#msg186675 date=1213087210]
Surely there are other things to post about???? ;)

Become a member yet CW?
[/quote]How do you know I am not?
[/quote]

Your own previous admissions, hence the adding of the word "yet"

Michael Monaghan ended up being as Byso suggested @ The Dragons major semi final in 2006 in my opinion. GUN! I would have LOVED for the guy to remain - but oh well. He was an ambassador on the park, but also just as importantly - off the park as well. The kids up here at Frenchs Forest really miss the guy ! I know he keeps in contact (it's the kind of guy he is), but it's not the same as him being here.

Just as certain and Nutz is that Ballin may remain, I am sure he is gonskiiis. As suggested, I heard from one of the thoroughbreds themselves that his signature with them is imminent. (Again - that may have been just talk, but I take it on face value - and hope he is absolutely wrong).

The last point I would make though, is that I consider Le'Strange to be very similar to Monaghan by way mixing up his game, but I also think Heath has a much faster passing game, and his ball skills are better. Where Heath is NOT as good as Monners is in the overall kicking game, but Bailey will take the heat off here, so I think that is cool.

I don't know where he'd fit, but I actually would now almost rather us re-sign David Williams (or extend his contract). Most of the time, there is one or so injuries in the backline - and Williams could get a start worst case...make that a priority. Ballin is lost IMO.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=177625.msg186660#msg186660 date=1213080784]
Anyways, does it really matter??

If monoghan stayed the best ballin would have got is a bench spot. So, who the better player is - I'll leave it to those who could be bothered with the argument anymore.

The fact is Monoghan got the job done last year and Ballin/Le' Strange are getting it done this year.

We are sitting on top of the ladder!!

Damn you really are stupid, aren't you. 
[/quote]

I'm going on what Des reckons is the go. He kept Monoghan ahead of Ballin all that time because Monoghan is a better player :) no doubt you think he was there because of the coinage he was on, because a coach really gives a crap about that  ::)

But, I guess he wouldn't have a clue....

First grade player for 10 years
First grade captain
Origin player
Coach who has never coached a team lower than the previous year for 5 consecutive years.

You'd know better... your that bloke from Dubbo.

Let's just agree to disagree and say that Monoghan is a better player than Ballin  :-*

Twice? I thought he requested a release from the last year of his contract so that he could play 1/2 back, and get paid a crap load more mate. I'm not trying to be a smart arse or anything - I may have it wrong??

I think that is Matas main gripe Ryan, the first time he had a cry and Maxie Claus gave him an early Christmas present

Ryan link said:
Twice? I thought he requested a release from the last year of his contract so that he could play 1/2 back, and get paid a crap load more mate. I'm not trying to be a smart arse or anything - I may have it wrong??
  He was asked to look for other options well before he asked for a release.  And noone tried to talk him out of it did they?

monas helped get us to the grand final, he took us from the bottom of the table to the top with the help of plenty of others.

He has now left the team to win it

build your f*cking bridge and get over it.

Do something more important with your time and work out if Diana was murdered or if it was an accident

Fluffy link said:
monas helped get us to the grand final, he took us from the bottom of the table to the top with the help of plenty of others.

He has now left the team to win it

build your f*cking bridge and get over it.

Do something more important with your time and work out if Diana was murdered or if it was an accident

I love how pissed off Fluffy gets when NSW lose an origin game.  It was 30-0 mate - we cut your chest open and ripped your heart out sweety.

Hmmm...is being stalked by the paparatzi (sorry bout the spelling Fro) causing irrational behavior murder?

These media guys should honestly be ashamed of themselves ! Look at B Spears. If the media just ignored her for 12 months, she'd probably get right with her life. (Sorry about the off topic lads)

Ryan link said:
Look at B Spears. If the media just ignored her for 12 months, she'd probably get right with her life. (Sorry about the off topic lads)

Maybe she should stop rooting one of them and ringing the rest of them to tell them where she'll be?

Is Monaghan the Britney Spears of the NRL?

So how were Wolves going again?  I see Manly are top of the table without the messiah.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2