Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most players do some charity work of some form or another. I have more respect for those that don't have to blow their own trumpet.

we probably wouldn't know who because they don't blow their own trumpet and hence forth don't get the publicity

It's a flawed principle to evaluate Monaghan's contribution as a direct comparison to Orfords this season. Orford has underperformed, no doubt there. But does Monas' form stand up on it's own ?? Personally I believe he has played better this year, but that doesn't make up for some of the ****e he dished up previously. He still has that concentric circle look about him a lot of the time, and I've never really rated his passing game, save for the odd short ball to Choc. He had ample opportunity to showcase his wares prior to the arrival of Orford, and came up short IMO. I don't think anyone could seriously rate him in the top 10 halfbacks in the NRL could they (Ok he might squeek in at number 10 depending on your opinion of Tim Smith / John Morris)

He might be a good bloke off the field, and more power to him for his charity work, but that doesn't help us win games.

We'll get over him not being here next year. I don't feel sorry for him, he (or his dead**** manager) did enough whinging in the media to do me.

How much time are you giving to orford to show wares?

Now think about the cattle.

05 07
1 stewy/stewy
2 Donald/robbo
3 steppa/bell
4 hill&matai/matai&lyon
5 Hicks/hicks
6 witt&harris&beaver/lyon&burns
7 Monas/orford
8 King/King
9 Chad&dunley/monas&ballin
10 Kite/Kite
11 Beaver/Stewy2
12 Watmough/watmough
13 Bk/willo

I ask everyone to have a think about who they rate better in each position. If its the same person, which year you would prefer.

For me its
1 Stewy 07
2 Robbo 07
3 Bell 07
4 Matai&lyon 07
5 Hicks 07
6 lyon&burns 07
7 Thats what the discussion is about
8 King 07
9 Monas&Ballin 07
10 Kite 07
11 Beaver 05
12 Watmough 07
13 BK 05

thats 10 2007 players compared to 2 2005 players

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
I can't remember the last time Orford put a bloke through a hole and I think the last time Orford took the line on and made a break was from the scrumbase against newcastle almost a year ago.

I reckon thats partly right Nutz. Orford has been slack but he HAS actually put Choc through into holes a few times. Just not enough and not with others.

[/quote]

If your reffering to the 2 clean breaks watmough has made recently (parramatta and Penrith) They were both from Monoghan
[/quote]

Nup. Earlier in the year. If I find the games ill post em up.

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]
is near impossible for a man at pace to catch a bullet to the upper chest
Tell that to the Victorian police ;)
[/quote]

If he is running straight at you, its very doable.

we probably wouldn't know who because they don't blow their own trumpet and hence forth don't get the publicity

That's what I figured... So, who do you have respect for mata?? Everyone else except those you know do charity work or no one?

So what you're saying then Fluffy is that Randall was a better dummy half than Monaghan.

Byso, any chance you can give mata some comprehension lessons, his is well below your level.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2