monas not the prob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just trying to keep it on the footy, thats what this site is all about.

that an whinging about being booted off MSE which seems to be more and more common lately, we had a good run for a while

I'd rather a captain that got on with the ref Fluffy like Beaver. Monas has a bad name for himself. The pros at Fox Footy said the refs backs automatically arc up when Monnas approaches them.

It's like I said though. Monnas is earning more than international players. That just isn't good enough, espescially when in class for a 1/2 back, he is up there with Joe Williams, who can't crack 1st grade @ Souths.

So true Ryan.Also Tezza should keep his mouth shut,but he could still talk even if he had his jaw wired shut.Monaghan really seem's out of his depth at times.

I'd rather a captain that got on with the ref Fluffy like Beaver. Monas has a bad name for himself. The pros at Fox Footy said the refs backs automatically arc up when Monnas approaches them.

Oh so you never wanted Geoff Toovey as captain??

Minichello and Anasta on the same money? You guys are not serious are you? Go ask Anasta how much hes making at the Roosters next year and get back to me. Minichello signed a long term contract when he was a no name.. His next contract lets see what he will get. These are silly arguments.

Monas is a half.. who usually demand more money than any other position.. he is also the chosen captain of the side.. who made that decision i ask? Des Hasler.

I doubt Hasler would appoint Monas to the captaincy.

Especially with the benefit of hind sight.'

Now there's a good question for Wheel to ask at his exclusive little Q & A session with Des.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6