More Journo Cheap Shots

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The point I was making before is summed up well in this article by Brent Read:

The article is about how brisbane can afford a second new team

But wait

We haven't done our anti manly drivel yet

So he/she has to put in that brisbane are doing well, but Manly owe money...and before we can say what about the sharks...lets add that they have money because they sold some land.

It's totally irrelevant to the article. It's supposed to be how brisbane rake in 50 mill per year....but they just can't resist.

Just another coward. Join here and explain yourself! None of you will because you're all allegedly drug addicts, bribe accepting, illiterates. Allegedly.

The mobile phone business was called Crazy Johns. They were looking at buying a 49% share of the club at one stage.

Although, Melhams telco business was called OneFone. Not sure if they are one and the same or just poor reporting.

Last edited:
Seriously, why do the SMH feel the need to put a photo of Brett on their online paper, first thing you see when you open the page. Do they not think they ruined his life enough already. Total scumbags

Not all, but most journos ( in my humble opinion) are now worse than used car salesmen.

They are the lowest of low driven only by“ click bait “ to make them valuable to their employers.

And the **** these “ media commentators” ( you know the ones on all the TV stations ) come out with us at best absolute dribble.

Scum of the earth is a true and fitting description.

And to think that fifty years ago I was aspiring to become a journalist. Was actually offered a copy boy job at the SMH but went into advertising instead. Both bad options mind you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10