More match-fixing claims set to rock NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm not going to accuse anybody of wrong doing,but a lot of people are very naive in respect to "match fixing."Very difficult to "fix"a whole match in 13 a side game,but spot fixing is very easy.Just look into the Ryan Tandy situation.Only reason Tandy's effort didn't work was because too many people knew about it

I'm not going to accuse anybody of wrong doing,but a lot of people are very naive in respect to "match fixing."Very difficult to "fix"a whole match in 13 a side game,but spot fixing is very easy.Just look into the Ryan Tandy situation.Only reason Tandy's effort didn't work was because too many people knew about it
derrr, thanks for the news flash

what did i do I've been respectful why r you being so rude have i been rude to u
You are not trying, you are cluttering up our forum with a childish sideshow act.
Improve your spelling and grammar and you may survive another day or two.
We welcome opposition fans here but I suspect you are a Manly fan so bored by our poor year that you are just **** stirring.

You are not trying, you are cluttering up our forum with a childish sideshow act.
Improve your spelling and grammar and you may survive another day or two.
We welcome opposition fans here but I suspect you are a Manly fan so bored by our poor year that you are just **** stirring.
IM TRYING MY HARDEST ANDI HAVE A MILD DISIBILIY THANK YOU
why would i be a manly fan what would i get out off that u r wrong and discrimination u don't now how wrong you r

Here is rugby league's figure of journalism (please note sarcasm) Josh Massoud's tweet before:

Josh Massoud– Verified account ‏@josh_massoud

To make it clear: Matai's phone was seized by customs officials, downloaded and info passed on to police. Play on. @7NewsSydney
9:39 PM - 8 Sep

Josh Massoud you are a steaming pile of turd !!!

Well considering customs can only seize a phone when someone travels from overseas- manly played warriors over there in April ??-
Before any of this stuff broke !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10