Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
l

So you said I should at least "get my facts straight"... Pretty sure I did. Carney vandalized....
Wow, talk about a dog with a bone.

How about him pissing in his mouth? It's OBVIOUSLY a camera trick, not a FACT. This is the one I was referring to. Conveniently ignoring you calling that one? Yup.

Geeze some of you guys get carried away with yourselves, thin-skinned crybabies.

I call you out for EXAGGERATING and harping on and on about Carney, Mark gets his knickers in a tangle coz I make a joke when he didn't explain himself very well.

You say I have nothing to offer, you must ALWAYS right so i'll leave it all to you your highness.

Wanker!

Morning!

I don't know all the ins and outs of the contract and conditions regarding Suli and Manly but there's a part of me that is happy that Manly is still signing a player here and there.

Everywhere you read it's all "Salary cap dramas, no signings, punishment pending" like it's accepted Manly has done something wrong... so a signing is kinda like a big FU to everyone!

I like it!

Go Manly!

Sign players. People whinge. Don't sign players. People whinge. Almost every team has projects. Ours was AFB at one point, and look at him now. We have enough character players like Taupau, Jake, Thompson and others to rub off on these kids.

Great point regarding AFB! He came in after being dropped by the dragons for DOMESTIC ASSUALT at a similar age... look at him now. This kid has been a lazy trainer haha we are trying to get the 30 best footy players, not the 30 nicest people. Could be a dud that’s worst case, could have a young Izzy folou level of beast coming into firsts later in the year.

Given we can't sign anyone due to the salary cap dramas, this must mean he has been signed to a 20's or NSW Cup contract?

The NRL can't interfere with that and he can be elevated in a few months time if he tows the line.

Smart thinking by our management if this is the case.

Yes reported he’s signed a Jersey Flegg contract, which as I said above would be very minimal.

If he works out (and we should all hope he does as let’s face it he’s just a teenager) then I’d say he could be brought up as our 30th player OR simply given a full 12 months to settle down before being signed on for 2019 and beyond.

Yes reported he’s signed a Jersey Flegg contract, which as I said above would be very minimal.

If he works out (and we should all hope he does as let’s face it he’s just a teenager) then I’d say he could be brought up as our 30th player OR simply given a full 12 months to settle down before being signed on for 2019 and beyond.

I like the idea of the 12 months to settle down.

His head is clearly not ready for the standards of first grade but he can still play footy with his mates in the lower grades he can get his fitness up and enjoyment of footy back.

The only problem will be the travelling but a few of the 20's boys have a car pool to Narrabeen from the south west so maybe there's room for Suli too.

Moving the family to a rental close to Narrabeen might the go down the track but in the meantime, he'll just have to prove himself to get the training on time and prove his commitment to the club and his career.

Yeah that looks great for us, although the twenties aren’t being investigated. Maybe they are pulling a sneaky,,, sign him for twenties and when we’re cleared they’ll add him to the top squad.

I’ve just set up the caravan on at Seven Mile Beach Geroa. Here for the weekend with my wife. Beautiful spot, but talk about a gathering of wanker5. Oh well, nothing a few whiskies won’t fix.

dont be fooled by the name, 7 mile beach is actually 11 miles long down to the heads, 7 miles is just to the next town. was a good morning run that one a few years ago.

This is incorrect. He is on a top 30 contract. He will be training full time and flegg players (outside those on development contracts) are not allowed to train full time.

This is a more interesting signing than usual..
It’s also surreal none of the confirming journalist used their usual word play.
Any other week those articles would of said ‘Manly poach troubled teen from the kennel’

Trent seems like a nurturing coach so the potential upside could be massive. It will be interesting to see how the club management and coaching staff handle him. They might try give him some time away from footy or the complete opposite and throw him right into the full squad training to mingle with strong leaders. This signing could be anything :crystalball:

I read an article some time ago that the islanders boys at manly had formed a prayer group and regularly attend church together, suli being Tongan will hopefully come under the wing of this group.
I can see this working out positively for both suli and manly.

Sign players. People whinge. Don't sign players. People whinge. Almost every team has projects. Ours was AFB at one point, and look at him now. We have enough character players like Taupau, Jake, Thompson and others to rub off on these kids.
I get where everyone is coming from and desperately wants this to work, but there are two parts to this. What is best for the kid? I dont think moving from NRL club to NRL club is helping him. It creates a false reality for him that it doesnt matter his attitude or performance he will just go somewhere else. Its obvious there is a lot going on with him and some pretty unfortunate stuff and he needs to get right first. It comes down to greedy managers wanting a pay day not looking after the individual. Then there is the optimistic belief that we will be the ones to turn him around. The Tigers tried for 2 years and Cleary is supposed to be a good man manager, the bulldogs had all sorts of stipulations in his contract and gave him a shot and it was the recruitment manager that brought him through at the tigers that took him to the dogs and it lasted a month, the optimism is great and the AFB comparison is convenient but what about the Willis Meehan comparison? I just dont think this is good for anyone despite the kids talent and I want our team to be as successful as anyone else.

I get the sentiment some have regarding this signing and that he might take things for granted, this doesn't solve his personal issues etc. Fair enuff. But at the end of the day he's a kid that wants to play footy with his brothers. And I hear he has a stack of mates at Manly. If any club can get this kid happy - which lets face it with islander fellas that's the key to performance - it's us. We are a close knit tight team in the firsts too - he will feel part of the brotherhood very quickly. Will it work out? I hope so because this is his best shot. He's signed so lets support him - we have been crying out for a decent centre to support Dylan and this man can more than fit the bill. Good luck fella, we are all behind u 100%. Make ure family and us passionate Manly fans proud!!!

Now Now Boys settle down, we all have the right to express our opinions, we dont need to be ripping ourselves apart ,LEAVE THAT TO THE BOYS ON THE FIELD ☺

This is incorrect. He is on a top 30 contract. He will be training full time and flegg players (outside those on development contracts) are not allowed to train full time.

Reported by quite a few journos that it’s a Jersey Flegg contract as we are still stifled by the Salary Cap Investigations.

You may be right in that it could be upgraded at a later stage but logically the JF contract makes more sense at this stage.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8