Most disappointing loss since 97 GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
What is it for you?

I'm still dirty about Friday night.

Down 18-0 after 20m and playing like s**t while winning the penalty count.

Come back 2nd half and have them score that bull**** try. I still haven't heard anyone say it was not short.

Then the penalty! Ok he milked it good luck to the little C but to get marched 10 metres in Golden Point ET is an absolute joke.

Anyway, for me that was the worst I've felt after a loss since 97. Even worse than 07.

The most disappointing loss for me remains the semi against Melbourne last year but I can't remember a time when I felt so infuriated after a match like I did on Friday night. It wasn't solely the Bulldogs match that left me that angry either. There was a lot of build up from our matches against the Rabbitohs and Roosters.

After tonight's NRL match I will be taking a break from the NRL until our match against the Titans.

Being that angry can't be good for your health so I'll be using the following weekends to unwind completely.

Any loss to the bulldog cheats or the victorian cheats.

Each of them is akin to dropping my wrinkled boys home into a blender full of razor wire.

losing week 1 to the dogs last year felt worse than the 30-32 loss.
Had we won, would have got a week's rest to week 3. Instead we had to bash our way thru the cowboys but was mentally and physically drain down at AAMi park.

Lesson learned: You've gotta get that week off and progress to week 3 if you're a chance of winning the comp.
We could have gone B2B premiers in 2012.

Manly's most disappointing losses were prior to '97 . . ... in 1982, and 1983.

In consecutive Grand Finals we were beaten by Parra bloody Matta.
For example in '82 our team was:
Graham Eadie
John Ribot
Chris Close
Michael Blake
Phil Carey
Alan Thompson
Phil Blake
Geoff Gerard
Ray Brown
Terry Randall
Paul Vautin
Les Boyd
Paul McCabe
Bruce Walker
Ian Thomson
Max Krilich
AND WE STILL LOST !! 21 - 8
How do you explain that ?

Do none of you folks remember the 1995 grand final against the dogs?

Three tries to nil.

One scored from a forward pass.

The other scored on the 7th tackle.

Score Dogs 17 Manly 4

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8