MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 2 Sea Eagles v Storm 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really hard tonight to split them. One observation is that we just seemed to run hard and tackle hard tonight. That much was evident. Lui seemed on an absolute mission to hit and hit hard. Sao is nuts (get him more game time), and whilst Jake T had limited game time, that hit he put on was a ball tearer! The energy he brought for those 4 or 5mins was immense, he really lifted the team when we needed it!

Anyway:
3-Snake (whilst he did let a couple of balls bounce, his attacking threat was immense and his try saving tackles was brilliant)
2- TRed (best game I think I've seen him play, constantly tackling and was running great lines, and beautiful pass to Snake)
1-Jamie Buhrer (I didn't realize how much we missed him until this week and last week)

Special mentions: Feleti Mateo - great game tonight. But 1 game doesn't make a season, but if you can keep that up we are looking good. Blake Leary - first try! Well done.

3 snake - for his solid defence, brilliant attack and getting the try coring record.
2 - Mateo. he was quite influential in attack, great to see some decent offloads.
1 - DCE. He had a blinder of a first half which really set us up for the win. But he had an average second half and he has signed with GC, so i canty bring myself to give him more that 1 point:oops:

Honorable mentions to the remaining players. Felt everyone dug deep tonight and deserve recognition.

DCE, Snake & Feleti for me. But I was impressed with Hiku's big improvement. And Mason (that no good 50 year old lol). I was happy with the whole lot of them. I can hear the Manly chant going off in my head now!

Based on the whole game, not just the 1st half:
Tommy - tackled his heart out and created a try
Buhrer - outstanding for his 1st game back from knee reco
DCE - won us the game in the 1st half
but special mention to Lyon and the rest of the team who all played well.

3-DCE. Brilliant for 15 minutes but in those 15 minutes he won us the game.

2-Mateo. Was a constant threat in attack.

1-Willie. In contrast to last week, he was a real handful tonight and bent the line on a consistent basis.

Lyon, Snake and Ferris also really impressive.

I think if you watch the replay you will see how much of a huge game lyon had not to mention kicking every goal
And not to mention his inspiration as Captain. He really does lead. Noticeable after a quiet game last week.

I'm going to have to watch a replay later on in the week to decide I'm thinking right now it is

Dce
Mateo
Soggy

But I'm not sure I can rule out buhrer , lyon, lui etc
Don't forget Mason, he was outstanding tonight.

DCE - no way we win without him
Mateo - showed what he's capable of doing
Lui - provided the mongrel we so desperately needed.

Honourable mentions to Hiku (best game for Manly in a long time), Killer (ditto) and Snake (would have been in the points but for the heart attack material under the high ball).

Snake - 3 (greatest ever Sea Eagle)
Ferris - 2 (what a return)
DCE - 1 (blew the game wide open)

I thought Lyon, Lui, and Hiku were in everything too. I loved Mateo's ball for the first try, and he had a dig in defence, but I think some of you are overstating his impact based on how little you expected of him. Good on him for silencing the critics tonight though!

If it were one half, sure DCE....but his secind half was atrocious for a 1.4 mill per year player.

I think when he didn't find touch on that penalty kick....help to turn momentum against us. That's the reason why I didn't give him a point. (may be tough but they are my points so there...everyone)

willie, lyon, and mateo for mine. Honourable mentions to a heap of others.

Voting closed so, as per above, Round 2 finished as thus:

3. DCE
2. Snake
1. Mateo

So Snake leads overall from DCE and Ballin, with Lui and Mateo the other players to register points so far.

Thanks for voting!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4