MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 6: Warriors v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very hard to chose, I went Parcell, Symonds, Matai.
So far we've chosen 13 different players so that really reflects a strong team effort.

Matai
Api
Darcy
It may not have been pretty but very impressed with the team effort.

I gave Skivy my 3 points but it was a hard decision. I really gave him the extra point because of his two try performance. However, in a dominant forward pack T-Red really stood out last night and showed what he can do when he actually gets to play in the forwards and doesn't have to cover backline injuries.

Api got one point from me but it really could have gone to anyone out there. Myles was good despite what some think of his plodding style, Jake was strong as usual, Darcy was strong, Star had a good game.

Last night was the first time all season we've actually shown signs of playing as a team.

Last edited:
Matai was my MOM. Those who want him retired should give themselves an upper cut! haha.

Api was great and one really has wonder what Barrett will do when DCE is fit. Parcell is giving outstanding service and Dylan Walker is growing into his role, but Api has to be in the 17 somewhere.

Great to see Tom Symonds pick up where he left off against the Sharks a few weeks back. He is showing Barrett that he must be in the team somewhere.

Api wasn't great IMO. Yes it was an improvement over last week and that's a good thing because he was good last week (to a point). But when DCE comes back the best he's going to be able to get is a spot on the bench. Walker isn't going to be moved, neither Killer nor Skivy are going to to be dropped and Parcell is the #1 hooker.

No matter how well he's playing at the moment in DCE's absence, reality is that right now he's nothing more than a fill-in hooker or half.

But we'll take his good form while we can.

Voting for Rd 6 closed:

3 Api
2 T-Red
1 Matai

So Api joins Jake T in the lead with back to back 3 pointers. T-Red and Matai register there first points of the year.

Thanks for voting!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6