Moving to Bris Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lsz let's just see the rule with ice in your wine around Xmas and jan. It gets bloody hot.

Yeah absolutely.

If I were on the Sunshine Coast I would host it, but otherwise might see if I can borrow a friends house at Tewantin......or maybe we invade Jatz place, I hear he can pretty much piss on the beach from his bedroom :)

Dan link said:
Yeah absolutely.

If I were on the Sunshine Coast I would host it, but otherwise might see if I can borrow a friends house at Tewantin......or maybe we invade Jatz place, I hear he can pretty much piss on the beach from his bedroom :)
  Or we could invade my resort at a time where there are low guest numbers. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185160.msg295591#msg295591 date=1284675665]
Yeah absolutely.

Or we could invade my resort at a time where there are low guest numbers. 
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan!

Where is located?

I think we could bring Mark on board and see if we can set a little something up at the Mantra at Moolloolaba. Pretty reasonably priced and a great spot for us all to catch up.

hmmm Mark....emailing you shortly buddy

Got the e-mail and happy to assist.

Isz....you'll be fine at Pubs they have everything...it's just those bloody corporate functions you get invited to....will that be XXXX Bitter or XXXX Gold....FFS there's more to beer than that crap!!

I got invited into a box (Qantas) for the Rugby when it was here a few weeks ago....swish food, nice wine (thank goodness) but would have loved to have a few beers before settling down for the Red for the rest of nthe night....guess what....freakin XXXX

Something to do with them sponsoring the stadium was the answer when I asked if they had a TED or something at least a little decent.

Funny one of the reasons i took the new gig was my potential marketing budget (huge)

They said they want to sponsor the wallabies - which is nuts for a variety of reasons. We are going to have corporate boxes at Suncorp, ANZ etc instead....and you know that you always need seat fillers....

lsz link said:
Funny one of the reasons i took the new gig was my potential marketing budget (huge)

They said they want to sponsor the wallabies - which is nuts for a variety of reasons. We are going to have corporate boxes at Suncorp, ANZ etc instead....and you know that you always need seat fillers....

I, on behalf of the rest of the Silvertails will be happy to be one of those seat fillers mate

I know i will never be short!

I used to be a seat filler for Aus post. Everytime there was an event at homebush i would get a call if they were short...

So into day 3 at the new gig and suffice to say it is different from the brochuse.

Now boxes for the time being but could be different next year

hey mate if you going north i got a tip for you.. watch out for the sugar cane trains they are deadly, poor markings on road, no gates ,, just becareful  when driving thruogh  a road with cane fields on either side a train track will just pop out from no where..

Put it this way - yesterday was the first time it stopped raining in a week.....and now there are flood warnings where we are staying!

Other than that not too bad. Job is a but busted but i will need to work on it - loving the 15 minute walk to work and, by 5:15 you could shoot a cannon in this place and not hit anyone!

When it rains up here, it doesn't mess around mate, it pours. :)

But when it is sunny it more than makes up for it

Welcome Isz....I must say it is seasonally "****ed up" this year, the rain is much earlier than usual....but you have come right at the start of the wet season and the humidity so it's only going to get worse. But just wait for May-September 2011, it's really hard up here in shorts and t-shirts whilst the rest of Australia freezes their arses off.....NOT

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Welcome Isz....I must say it is seasonally \"f**ked up\" this year, the rain is much earlier than usual....but you have come right at the start of the wet season and the humidity so it's only going to get worse. But just wait for May-September 2011, it's really hard up here in shorts and t-shirts whilst the rest of Australia freezes their arses off.....NOT

hehehe too true

I was actually in the pool in August this year :)

I have a feeling this is going to be a bad storm season. This "We are due a cyclone" business in Hervey Bay has been floating around a while and given the fact at this stage last year we had not had rain for about 4 months and that extended right up until XMAS, they may be right

Biggest issue is finding a decent place to live!

Have seen so many dives it is not funny....

As for the humidity i am going okay so far...but it could be a long summer!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4