Mr i's butthurt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The disgusting filth ridden slander being written about some of our players is beyond reproach. I have never seen anything like that written here about opposition players it is an absolute disgrace.

MrInvisible said:
Cameron said:
That's fine mate but in Australia slander and defamation of character is illegal, screenshots of your comments and others over there defaming Brett Stewart have been taken and have been forwarded to a board member at the club.
My comments? I haven't said such a thing?

Just for clarifications sake I need you to confirm: Are you issueing your comments as a threat?

Cameron said:
Let's not bring down the tone of Daniels excellent site by getting stuck focusing on a nothing club and their fans who are so fond of our club they want to post here.
Nice change of subject there. Was this after you read my comments over at The Kennel or not?
I will repeat I have taken screenshots of slandours comments by yourself and others on that forum towards both the manly club and the disgusting ones regarding Brett Stewart its non of my business now.

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
He thinks im posting over there now under sweety lol. All i did was have a read of the filth that he was posting and posted it here. I hope Dan bans him permanently.
and there Daniel is your admission of your own supporters on here stirring up trouble between both forums.
Go and get ****ed. You post filth over there about Snake being a rapist then come on here and pretend to be a nice guy to Dan. Ive never been banned from here and i never start trouble but you sir pushed my buttons.

I think it would be best if you stopped posting here and whoever is posting over there stop it aswell as this is plain stupid.

To answer your second question I think that would be impossible.
My post is time stamped 3;54pm the post of yours you are talking about is 3:58pm.

More quotes to bring a smile to your face
"
2012 Gains: Ben Farrar (2013), Nick Skinner (Raiders, 2013)
2012 Losses: Will Hopoate (Mormon mission), Michael Robertson (ESL), Shane Rodney (ESL)
2013 Gains: None
2013 Losses: None
2013 Total Contracted Players: 16
"
He does realise that when you have a great team you retain the winning formula to the beat of your ability and you don't go buying players? I hate losing players but successful teams have to put up with that.
Mr invisible banner ideas anyone?

Mr I is the worst type of wanker, desperately tries to get into the good books with Daniel, acts all pretentious and 2 faced when coming onto these forums before Foran's re-signing and always maintains he is here with good intentions, then finally shows his true self with his whinge against the club and his disgraceful comments against Stewart.

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
He thinks im posting over there now under sweety lol. All i did was have a read of the filth that he was posting and posted it here. I hope Dan bans him permanently.
but this inter forum garbage has clearly got to stop.

well if you f**k OFF it will you

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
and there is your admission of you stirring up trouble between both forums.

Don't worry about contacting him, I'm in the process of writing him up an email on this and some other things at the moment anyway, but this inter forum garbage has clearly got to stop.

If requested I'll be getting hold of a list of IP addresses (from Kennel admins) of those causing trouble posting on The Kennel, and reporting that back to Dan to compare to his own logs. It's his choosing what is done from there.

If you guys can't be civil and respectful to opposing fans (and that is where the problems have stemmed from) then that is a problem in itself.

In short .. GROW UP and start acting like mature adults... if you can.
You are very quick to bring up the law I think you would be breaching privacy laws comparing ip from one website to another for no legal reason.

You seem to grasp the fact you have been the instigator of this rubbish and to a lessor extent the people from here who view and stir the pot over there. For the record before 2 weeks ago I'd never viewed that site and had never posted there before my practical joke on Friday night.

But seriously what do you expect if you come on here and act all friendly and sincere only to go back over there and rubbish our club and posters here. Kickass doesn't do that and as such he has been treated respectfully here.

However a line has been crossed today and really it's got nothing to do with silvertails.

Dan and the moderators he a very vigilant (sometimes a tad too much) but as a result you will never see anything slandours on here with out being promptly deleted.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
Firstly the des, and greenberg situation. Des was contracted and stipulations on his employment contract may vary to my brothers or anyones mothers, sister, uncles, mate.Sheesh. I feel weird having to write primary school stuff but thats life

Greenberg via the dogs has to sign a contract with the NRL that they will uphold the fabric of the competition and have to agree on certain terms on how they will conduct there business in partnership with the NRL and the other clubs. Now id suggest that such a clause has been stretched or manly would have nothing and would know it. Also dib would know it and in no way would have bowed , if in fact he has, or its just internet jibber posted by MR I

If the invisible one's post insinuates that dib backed down due to the Manly club threatening legal action then surely they have over stepped or they would have laughed it off. The point is mute either way

At times Mr I has come across as quite intelligent and almost sincere in his actions but has shown massive naivety and immaturity here. Everyone has off moments and i am not going to call a spade a dog here, but he has at times pleaded to be accepted as genuine, with morals and no agenda and as his post clearly shows he has mis represented himself as it clearly lacks the integrity he so openly boasts

In the end Keiran made a decision for keiran and no matter the result we should accept that and stop kicking cans , the same on rex when he decides. But keiran has made a statement that des his mentor, a truckload of money,and all the promises the bulldogs could make were not enough to sway him from the place he calls home.And to be honest the player knows the people the club and the fabric of the joint better than you

If footy there is a saying that what happens on the field, stays on the field and after the ink has dried on the contract at brookvale we should get on with it. Clearly you and others have not

chin up buddy, he is off contract again in 2023 and in sure he will have kids one day. If he has a girl you could sign her up to play front row

had to and have a look

COPY AND PASTE

Rodzilla 22,000 posts (dont think he is one of ours)
when it comes to Mr Invisible i agree with everything that manly forum have said

and

The problem is i dont like you, i think your posts are not well thought out and i find this obsession you have with their forum and team embarrassing

i think you should shut it down and move on

Berkeley_Eagle said:
had to and have a look

COPY AND PASTE

when it comes to Mr Invisible i agree with everything that manly forum have said

and

The problem is i dont like you, i think your posts are not well thought out and i find this obsession you have with their forum and team embarrassing

Yep even people on his own forum can see he is stirring the pot. I have news for you Mr i, Dan is not an idiot and will not ban people because you say so.

torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
had to and have a look

COPY AND PASTE

and

Yep even people on his own forum can see he is stirring the pot. I have news for you Mr i, Dan is not an idiot and will not ban people because you say so.
I feel so fithy now

A lot of them find him embarrassing,I think he is a pathetic shell of a human being who needs a life and CK has lost alot of credibility by sticking up for him,I hope he gets banned from his own sure for being a complete merkin and an utter failure, i'm shocked the ugmo VAI hasn't done it already

Bottom line. Email is now sent drawing attention to this situation, and the situation of others stirring up trouble over at The Kennel.

Everyone I think is in agreeance that this sh*t has to stop and everyone needs to grow up.

I'm not about to repost it's contents except to say that I have offered (like previously done) to close my account if he feels it is in the best interests of the forum.

Close your account here. You're like a child passing messages from one group to another. Noone wants to hear your **** anymore.

The Eagle said:
Email forwarded to NRL HQ about the live stream thread

??

MrInvisible said:
Bottom line. Email is now sent drawing attention to this situation, and the situation of others stirring up trouble over at The Kennel.

Everyone I think is in agreeance that this sh*t has to stop and everyone needs to grow up.

I'm not about to repost it's contents except to say that I have offered (like previously done) to close my account if he feels it is in the best interests of the forum.

how about we all chip in for a bullet as you are a dog that needs to be put down
and report this post if you like

Okey dokey everyone. Lets all step back a bit and make sure you think about what you intend to post before you actually do. Dont forget to abide by the sites terms & conditions.

Let me also say that Silvertails isnt the United Nations and we dont set out to involve ourselves in inter forum/ inter personal disputes, so lets not start slinging rhetoric around with "ban this person" or "legal threats" etc.

MrInvisible said:

You are unbelievable Dan is going to laugh at your email. Telling us to grow up when you have posted that filth over at the kennel about Brett which i will pm to Dan. Im not even going to bother reading anything you say anymore, Ignore mode activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8