Mr i's butthurt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Dymock, was doing great and shafted him for a Northern Beachers lol Best thing is Hasler and Cleal still live on the northside, demonstrating you can pay lots of money but not a chance in hell of living in Lebmore. Now we just need Des to be held up at the traffic lights.

Let's see him grease his way out of this one. Comes here like he's mr nice guy when he is nothing but a germ.

This is what he wrote over at the Kennel

In defence of Tha Doggfather and others "sources" that were convinced that Foran was coming to the Dogs.

This may explain the sudden change in direction:
http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...ad.php?t=94381

In short "Manly would be less inclined to begin legal proceedings if the Bulldogs withdrew their interest in off-contract star Kieran Foran."

Dodgy as f**k.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=92668&page=94

lol, delusional.

If ever my posted quoted needed living proof, it's right here right now.

Thank you for posting this here and as such completely proving my comments correct.

*laughs hysterically*

As a side note you do realise that anything posted on The Kennel is copyrighted and as such should not be reproduced without prior consent from the owners of The Kennel?

Content on The Kennel is published in real-time, and you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Portal or expressly authorised in writing by The Kennel or its Affiliates.

MrInvisible said:

Thank you for posting this here and as such completely proving my comments correct.

*laughs hysterically*

As a side note you do realise that anything posted on The Kennel is copyrighted and as such should not be reproduced without prior consent from the owners of The Kennel?

Content on The Kennel is published in real-time, and you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Portal or expressly authorised in writing by The Kennel or its Affiliates.
Waaaahhhhh. Have a cry, no one gives a **** you sook. lol, what a wanker.

Sue me. Lol. You have posted stuff from silver tails on the kennel.... You are a troll of the hugest order and your posts over on the kennel are proof. Now **** off!

MrInvisible said:

*laughs hysterically*

That's fine mate but in Australia slander and defamation of character is illegal, screenshots of your comments and others over there defaming Brett Stewart have been taken and have been forwarded to a board member at the club.

**** off you troll loser we've had enough of your dog****. I dont see supporters from any other teams wasting their time on here only you dog wannabe trolls trying to buy the culture of our great club because yours is poisoned with the **** of society.

Guys don't lower yourself to his level with abuse if you wanna see the filth being posted over there http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=94381&page=2
Both pages. Doesn't matter if it's deleted I have the screenshots.

This F****** should be banned from our site. He takes stuff of this site and reproduces it on their site everyday. Go get a life u w*****.

Forgetting him for a minute.
I think that we should forget about the dogs and their coach and focus on our great club.

We have had our revenge we beat them and we kept foran. It's business as usual for us as supporters of a great club like manly.

Let's not bring down the tone of Daniels excellent site by getting stuck focusing on a nothing club and their fans who are so fond of our club they want to post here.

What a sorry lowlife he must be to have to get his kicks on our site.

Go and play with your other slimy supporters.

Ours are way above your level..........and this is from someone who was born in Bankstown Hospital and worked there also.

I got out as soon as i could!

Hang on I think Mr I has gone to get 50 of his relies to come back and knife us.

He thinks im posting over there now under sweety lol. All i did was have a read of the filth that he was posting and posted it here. I hope Dan bans him permanently.

Cameron said:
That's fine mate but in Australia slander and defamation of character is illegal, screenshots of your comments and others over there defaming Brett Stewart have been taken and have been forwarded to a board member at the club.
My comments? I haven't said such a thing?

Just for clarifications sake I need you to confirm: Are you issueing your comments as a threat?

Cameron said:
Let's not bring down the tone of Daniels excellent site by getting stuck focusing on a nothing club and their fans who are so fond of our club they want to post here.
Nice change of subject there. Was this after you read my comments over at The Kennel or not?

The butthurt has swung the other way with the recent win and Foran finally signing with Manly. Laughing at all the riduclous comments about how they believe they only loss the race for Foran because we threatend them legally, lol. Good to have bragging rights now.

torana355 said:
He thinks im posting over there now under sweety lol. All i did was have a read of the filth that he was posting and posted it here. I hope Dan bans him permanently.
I doubt it and tbh I think it would be unfair to ban someone for saying something on another forum. Doesn't mean his comments over there are any less disgraceful

torana355 said:
and there is your admission of you stirring up trouble between both forums.

Don't worry about contacting him, I'm in the process of writing him up an email on this and some other things at the moment anyway, but this inter forum garbage has clearly got to stop.

If requested I'll be getting hold of a list of IP addresses (from Kennel admins) of those causing trouble posting on The Kennel, and reporting that back to Dan to compare to his own logs. It's his choosing what is done from there.

If you guys can't be civil and respectful to opposing fans (and that is where the problems have stemmed from) then that is a problem in itself.

In short .. GROW UP and start acting like mature adults... if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7